Election Over!

copemech

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say what you might, it is done! It is the American way. So be it!

Long live the Queen! ;)

Somehow I just knew you'd have to chip in 1st before anyone could take the peepee :D

You must be looking at South Africa and Zimbabwe and thinking ''Crikey now we're going into a dive we can't pull out of''. :rotfl:

Looks like we might be getting one of our colonies back ..on the cheap! :rotfl:

I was on holiday at the relatives' place in Florida (they have American citizenship) this Easter and the subject turned to voting :o .

The reply was along the lines of ''Well we don't have much choice,we've got the old pensioner,the bitch or the n*****.''

As they say in the forces..If you can't respect the man ,respect the rank.

What are the good parts in a Marxist ???? I guess I won't have to work any more,and just reduce my standard of living to the lowest common denominator, maybe I can get to be one of the "more equal"ones.

Look on the bright side,with your love of guns:-

U.S.A + Marxism = Every home can have a really cheap AK47 :D

I voted for Obama yesterday, watched last night, and was thrilled with the outcome. I thought his speech afterward was right on target, and that McCains consession speech was as classy as it gets.

Will it be one big bed of roses....bet not. But I will say that I haven't seen this much enthusiasm for an election in a long, long time.

Be more open minded Brian, at least you woke up this morning. Now get the first plane back to America and smell what could be the start of a change thats been to long in coming.

Edited by steveo

Somehow I just knew you'd have to chip in 1st before anyone could take the peepee :D

You must be looking at South Africa and Zimbabwe and thinking ''Crikey now we're going into a dive we can't pull out of.

Looks like we might be getting one of our colonies back ..on the cheap! ;)

The reply was along the lines of ''Well we don't have much choice,we've got the old pensioner,the bitch or the n*****.''

I thought trials riders were a bit more level headed than some of their posts suggest, I think both Obama or McCain would improve world opinion on the US, the majority of US citizens went for Obama, many countries don't have that option.

I couldn't vote because I kept my British citizenship, Ham's post don't make me too proud of that at the moment.

I would of gone for Obama if I could vote.