ian austermule 51

mike phillipson 52

mika vesterinen 54

gary macdonald 57

james dabill 57

steve saunders 59

james lampkin 60

last 244

3rd place 35 marks!! excluded due to alledged foul and abusive language to official

easy!! course

chris lord 74

scott dommett 81

paul bennett 82

stephen murphy 82

gavin black 85

mark reynolds 88

mark barrow 89

barry roads 89

anthony brockbank 90

paul sagar 98

darren mitchell 102

chris myers 105

last 323

3rd place 35 marks!!  excluded due to alledged foul and abusive language to official

So which one was it? Perce or Dabster? :angry::D

I'd be grateful for full official results as soon as anyone can get them to me. website AT trialscentral.com

3rd place 35 marks!!  excluded due to alledged foul and abusive language to official

So which one was it? Perce or Dabster? :angry::D

I'd be grateful for full official results as soon as anyone can get them to me. website AT trialscentral.com

Don't see Shaun Morris on there. As for foul and abusive language, if I had found the Clerk of the corse it would have been me. ******* idiot.

dabster!! :D

dont pick on a now!!!! easy punch bag, after all he was openly available, about on many sections to abuse, but you didnt did you?

he was at the end of at least two sections for the whole entry on sunday, so you passed him twice?

also in the start/finish area sat and sun.

As usual the Lakes was set out way too hard. Apparently the clubmen course was hoping to take about 15 marks off the winner yet it ended up 74, what a joke. It just gets set out for the minority not the majority, the top 10 would probably say it was a good trial, but they are probably experts and not your average clubmen rider who they should be aiming at. The trial doesnt deserve such a big entry, thank christ i threw my entry form straight into bin when i got it !

the trial does deserve an entry that it got , it is a cracking ride out!! as for the comment about a world round well thats silly. i had 3 five's sat and 4 sunday out of 70 sections i dont think thats bad. considering i cant finish in top 15 of a clubman national!!! congrats to dan thorpe he almost had it 1min late!!!!! gutted. Tom sagar too, 20 on sunday was a very good ride and almost got him on podium!!

In my opinion it was far too hard for the clubmen. saturday was good, there was plenty marks lost but the sections were not dangerous and most were cleanable. But sunday was hard work from the start and the afternoon was a complete joke. I think it should be set out like the manx 2 day.