Kenny The Rooster - Contains Adult Humour

the addict

As the above posters have highlighted; This is great ammunition for the tree-hugger brigade.Man, that looks bad; no skills, no consideration, no helmets, no screens, in evidence :dunce: When most of the law-makers and authorities think of off-road sport they're gonna visualise this carnage?

As the above posters have highlighted; This is great ammunition for the tree-hugger brigade.Man, that looks bad; no skills, no consideration, no helmets, no screens, in evidence :dunce: When most of the law-makers and authorities think of off-road sport they're gonna visualise this carnage?

Never thought I would say it, but watching this video almost makes me want to join the Sierra Club

Thankfully, it seems we have some remote dedicated areas that allow that type stuff. It does seem a bit ironic to me that the hard core rock crawling guys use similar equipment, though very low geared like a trials bike! These guys are a different breed, and although they may make some noise, they will literally crawl the things up and through terrain like this, allmost effortlessly, and usually quite slow and little footprint!

TBH, I was actually quite shocked a few years back when they ran the Red Bull Last Man Standing event at our local riding area.

Whatever the number, 150 or so of the top enduro riders over the weekend managed to wreck the trails, rut out the creek crossings and such to an allmost impassable state for the regular trail riders. Looked like hillsides 100 ft accross were bombed!

All Gas, no brains!

Something to watch! Not that I agree with all this, as this is like trials vs enduro style! The true rock crawlers do not do this style!

That is simply vandalism,I wonder if they have any respect at all for the countryside - somehow I doubt it.....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...