Kenny The Rooster - Contains Adult Humour

the addict

A Geordie bloke picks up a rather large woman from Wigan.

When they get home,he drops his pants and the lass says, ''Wow,that's a gut'un?'' Confused,he asks her, ''What's a gut'un?'' She replies,''It means a big one.''

Next,she drops her pants and the Geordie says, ''Wow,that's a canny'un.''

Bemused, she asks,''What's a canny'un?'' The Geordie says, ''It's a bloody big valley that cowboys ride through!''

:wacko: I can't believe that these Southern Softies get paid for telling school playground Geordie (notice the capital 'G') jokes..we've always made jokes about our dialect:-

More Geordie jokes from primary school,don't bother trying to 'google-translate it) :hyper: :

A Geordie goes (ganns?) into Greggs,points, and says to the assistant; ''Is that a cake or a meringue?''

The assistant replies; ''Your reet first time pet,it's a cake''.

RIP Davy Jones... now I'm a bereaver

When my Mum told me earlier that Davy Jones had died I laughed, and assumed it must be a joke......But then I saw her face.

.....since I'm here, a few more.....

Why is Pingu's dad always ironing when none of them wear clothes?

I was busy rock climbing this morning when I thought hang on...

The first rule of Hindsight Club is you should've known better.

There are many advantages to living in Switzerland. I mean, even the nation's flag itself is a big plus.

I can't get the dishwasher to work. It's heavy and won't fit in the car.

Invisible flooring - I'm not sure where I stand on that

If dolphins were as smart as people say, they'd stop hanging around with tuna fish.

Somewhere out there, a neurotic chicken wants to cross the road but is paralysed by the knowledge that everyone will question his motives

After the accident, my mate was left a vegetable. "Who left this vegetable here?" He asked.

GJ :)

Edited by gjbiker

Did he beat Peter?

Davy Jones's locker.

I've told you before Mark, if I have to spell it out it kills the joke :wall: ..anyhow P.Tork is still around, in remission, regarding his health problem :icon_salut:

TAX TIME A woman walks into an accountant's office and tells him that she needs to file her taxes...

The accountant says, "Before we begin, I'll need to ask you a few questions."

He gets her name, address, social security number, etc. and then asks,"What's your occupation?"

"I'm a prostitute," she says.

The accountant is somewhat taken aback and says, " Let's try to rephrase that."

The woman says, "OK, I'm a high-end call girl".

"No, that still won't work. Try again."

They both think for a minute; then the woman says, "I'm an elite chicken farmer."

The accountant asks, "What does chicken farming have to do with being a prostitute?"

"Well, I raised a thousand little cocks last year."

"Chicken Farmer it is."

Davy Jones's locker.

I've told you before Mark, if I have to spell it out it kills the joke :wall: ..anyhow P.Tork is still around, in remission, regarding his health problem :icon_salut:

So what's in the bloody locker?

I know damn well peter torkin' is still about, You lads post up on a regular basis! :wub: