Dabster Is Due!

copemech

You know how it is, these young lads like to follow there heroes, well its just that I've never grown up but you knew that anyway.

There is other logic to my last two purchases but its not that interesting really. Don't forget I had 5 Shercos before my first gas gas.

Hard to tell if Dabster is a unibrow with them thick bloody glasses he wears.

You cannot knock the arrangement really! Good to have support team members doing their things! Many times, just having another bike 'round the yard for spares can make or break the day!

I seen little from TRW as Alexz ren the course at TTC last year, he was pretty much on his own on the loop it seemed! I thought it a bit odd myself? I could be totally wrong here though, yet just going on what i seen.

We do need a new fresh piccy from Dabster! Maybe going over a rock or something! :thumbup:

You cannot knock the arrangement really! Good to have support team members doing their things! Many times, just having another bike 'round the yard for spares can make or break the day!

I seen little from TRW as Alexz ren the course at TTC last year, he was pretty much on his own on the loop it seemed! I thought it a bit odd myself? I could be totally wrong here though, yet just going on what i seen.

We do need a new fresh piccy from Dabster! Maybe going over a rock or something! :thumbup:

you're making far too many posts in the Beta section, you must have an Evo on order, when's it arrive?