Fujigas Takes The 1st Spanish Round!

thespikeyone

Was he riding on a no point basis?

He's a resident of Spain so possibly not. He's also showing in the championship standings which he and Dougie haven't done previously when they've competed.

He's a resident of Spain so possibly not. He's also showing in the championship standings which he and Dougie haven't done previously when they've competed.

so no throwing the dummy out of the pram from the Spanish riders?

Only from Raga, who has protested because he reckons Bou gets away with more favourable marking!

He has never quite lived up to his nickname 'the destroyer' outdoors as he? with only the two WTC titles to his name, one of those was probably due to the reigning Champion at the time, Fujigas, switching to 4 stroke. However Raga's four indoor titles is impressive, but lets face it he is past his best.

He has never quite lived up to his nickname 'the destroyer' outdoors as he? with only the two WTC titles to his name, one of those was probably due to the reigning Champion at the time, Fujigas, switching to 4 stroke. However Raga's four indoor titles is impressive, but lets face it he is past his best.

Theres a bit of anti Raga sentiment kicking around these forums these days, what did he do wrong ?

I think we should respect people who can call themselves World Champion regardless of nationality. ONLY two WTCs to his name ? 99% of riders couldnt attempt one of those WTC sections

when people suggested Dougie was over the hill many people got upset about it so why is ok to have a pop at Raga ?

Not getting at you in particular CK

However Raga's four indoor titles is impressive, but lets face it he is past his best.

That's your opinion. I reckon he may be at his peak but he is only just being beaten by the best trials rider the world has ever seen. He certainly isn't passed it.

Whilst Bou is currently the best rider, he has a long way to go before he can be called the best ever, only time will tell if he achieves this.

Raga, probably would have been a more respected and popular Champion if his ego hadn't have got in his way.

Edited by Cota Kid

Whilst Bou is currently the best rider, he has a long way to go before he can be called the best ever, only time will tell if he achieves this.

Raga, probably would have been a more respected and popular Champion if his ego hadn't have got in his way.

I would argue that he is the most highly skilled trials rider ever so that's why I have stated I believe he is the best ever. I agree he has got a long way to go to be the greatest trials rider ever based on achievement.

I would argue that he is the most highly skilled trials rider ever so that's why I have stated I believe he is the best ever. I agree he has got a long way to go to be the greatest trials rider ever based on achievement.

I would argue that riders from different eras cannot be compared. I would say that bou is the best and most skillful from the modern era but on a twinshock its a different thing altogether, and certainly an upbrining on cyclo trails would be little or no help in the past.

George best or ronaldo. Bobby moore or John Terry?

I would argue that riders from different eras cannot be compared. I would say that bou is the best and most skillful from the modern era but on a twinshock its a different thing altogether, and certainly an upbrining on cyclo trails would be little or no help in the past.

This is the point I'm making. It is because of the modern machines and the cyclo trials upbringing, Bou is the most skilful trials rider ever making him the best trials rider ever. His suite of skills far surpass anything that has gone before..