Eric Storz To Europe Tonight !

terrormachine

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to seeing the results and see how well Eric did. He is a rider that has definatley improved over the years. Both kids are super nice and fun to be around. Im sure they are having the times of their lives.

I can only imagine how nice and peacefull it is at the Storz house. Their Dad is on his own European vacation and did not even leave the house. :D

Edited by No Jive

Looking forward to seeing the results and see how well Eric did. He is a rider that has definatley improved over the years. Both kids are super nice and fun to be around. Im sure they are having the times of their lives.

I can only imagine how nice and peacefull it is at the Storz house. Their Dad is on his own European vacation and did not even leave the house. :

Steve went with the boys so some one could keep them in check and out of jail !

I don't often look in this forum, but happened to tonight. I'll try to get you guys some coverage of Eric over the next couple of weeks. I made a point of doing so with Patrick when he first appeared on the world scene. No guarantees as to what coverage I'll get, but I'll be there and try my best :D

It would be much appreciated. Eric is running the number 89 bib in both the Italy and Andorra world rounds.

Hey Team Storz , best of luck at the WTC 125 class shoot for top 5 be pleased with top 10 , J. Richardson seems to be the kid this year so check him out in practice. A reminder that any time you are dealing with a line of any kind you need to let Neil be in charge as he isnt shy and may be able to rival the euros in pushy , they seem to make it a sport to weasle past anyone who will allow it. Not a big deal when signing in but it will cost you big in time penalties or a DNF at the events. All of US are eager to see how things go. Say high to Cabestanys and Louis Gallach for me could you. Bye , Noel Smage

Well thank you noel ill tel neil and eric your advice ! Neil definitely isn't afraid to get his hands dirty for sure, I just talked with eric on the phone and he said he rode ok in practice but one interesting thing was how big of deal people made over him wearing a full face helmet. But he will get used to it he does a good job with adapting

His name was added in the results. It looks like he took 28th. The results only went to 15th. At the bottom of that his name and place was added in. I dont know how may riders rode the event.

Edited by No Jive

In his class there was 31, the winnerdropped 21. This is euro junior which is the same age class as todays wtc youth.

Spoke to them on the loop and before, they are enjoying the experience and I expect a better result today. Steep learning curve in all areas.

I have a couple of vid clips will try to upload soon.