Normandale

john collins

For some reason we seem to be getting reports that the Normandale - Traditional series is undergoing major changes, with classes being dropped etc

This is not true - and has certainly not been gleaned from any official source.

To date - No major changes in this popular and successful series are being planned

And Lancs County are again runnning the Angela Redford with even more land - arguably the best trial in the series. SATURDAY, March 13, 2010 is the date to mark in your diaries.

A truly great event last year,should be superb with even more land. Wasn,t it on the sunday? last time.

And Lancs County are again runnning the Angela Redford with even more land - arguably the best trial in the series. SATURDAY, March 13, 2010 is the date to mark in your diaries.
I'll argue: the best trial of the series has to be the Hillsborough Classic round in October

If Richmond ran a Normandale round it'd 'probably' be the best Trial in the series. :thumbup:

For some reason we seem to be getting reports that the Normandale - Traditional series is undergoing major changes, with classes being dropped etc

This is not true - and has certainly not been gleaned from any official source.

To date - No major changes in this popular and successful series are being planned

What is the Normandale - Traditional series ?

Dates and clubs are:

Feb 7 - Castle Colchester

March 7 - Camborne Redruth

March 13 - Lancs County

March 14 - Bootle

April 4 - Northallerton

April 11 - Mid Wales Centre

June 13 - Mansfield Maun

July 11 - Torridge

September 12 - Sutton Falcons

October 2 - West of England

October 3 - Otter Vale

October 31 - Hillsborough

And if Richmond were to run one it would be good - but they aren't so it doesn't apply!

Northallerton is new to the series if I'm not mistaken, is it an existing event being added to the calendar, anybody know anything about it?(Good to see a Yorkshire event included, even if its not Richmond ;-) - isn't the Blue Bar a classic type event ?)

Northallerton is new to the series if I'm not mistaken, is it an existing event being added to the calendar, anybody know anything about it?(Good to see a Yorkshire event included, even if its not Richmond ;-) - isn't the Blue Bar a classic type event ?)

I haven't actually ridden the Blue Bar myself but from seeing the regs & discussions at meetings I think that we actually run everything at it that's included in the Normandale series. It's a good steady weekend & there's two totally different days for 30 quid.