Dougie's Monday Problem

5again

Honder??? I assume you mean a TL 125 HONDA though how someone can't spell Honda properly worries me :thumbup: As TL Honda's are over 30 years old then in my view you have absolutely no concept of modern trials bikes and their individual foibles. Anyone can solve a problem by pure random guesswork.

Have to say Mr HD Film to me your posts have all the hallmarks of a prime WUMMER and other than comedy value in some posts bring nothing positive to these threads.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HDfilm
Maybe lay off Robert guys, we all know Robert around here :thumbup: .

Yea no worries I was correct at the end of the day I have the experience however some do not except that, only fools do not carry back up HT coils, I have had many phone calls and emails thanking me from people who have the like of misfiring etc changed coils and hay presto so do not tell me I have no experience, experience comes with the years and yes I am fully familiar with modem trials bikes I should be I am planning on building a better one.

And another thing I am an inventor of the one piece all aluminum steering column that is on vehicles across the globe so do not tell me I could not build a better trials bike then what is on the market now.

For my spelling well that I admit at times is my weak point we all have weak points don

Guest HDfilm
Using this "specific bike" mentality, would you not check perhaps the kill button first? I have had failed coils and stators, probably more stators, but I would always check the easiest items first ( kill button, coil, stator......) Sounds to me like lack of "generalization" can cause further delay.

Now this is the correct procedure.

Roberto

Yea no worries I was correct at the end of the day I have the experience however some do not except that, only fools do not carry back up HT coils, I have had many phone calls and emails thanking me from people who have the like of misfiring etc changed coils and hay presto so do not tell me I have no experience, experience comes with the years and yes I am fully familiar with modem trials bikes I should be I am planning on building a better one.

And another thing I am an inventor of the one piece all aluminum steering column that is on vehicles across the globe so do not tell me I could not build a better trials bike then what is on the market now.

For my spelling well that I admit at times is my weak point we all have weak points don

Guest HDfilm

This is trials central the worlds home of observed trials.

It is not a site to act the way some have and certainly very unprofessional.

I will not be back unless this forum is cleaned up or better deleted along with other forums relating to this subject as it is more a waste of time due to unprofessional comments.

And another thing I am an inventor of the one piece all aluminum steering column that is on vehicles across the globe

Roberto.

Enlighten me ... ONE PIECE ...?

Edited by axulsuv

Guest HDfilm

I have requested this forum be cleaned or deleted and some ban from using forums.

Trials central is the world window home of observed trials most silly comments are not what a professional organisation need and certainly do not look good on trials central.

I have requested this forum be cleaned or deleted and some ban from using forums.

Trials central is the world window home of observed trials most silly comments are not what a professional organisation need and certainly do not look good on trials central.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

You came on here offering questionable advice to world championship riders, teams and manufacturers but were unable or unwilling to support or answer some of the questions put to you. These are public forums read by all of the above and many appear to find the advice of a non trials riding onlooker with little or no experiance of modern trials bikes or riding an event such as the SSDT needs further backup and explaination. It's easy to give advice after the fact but I wonder if you would have offered your coil advice before knowing that the coil was at fault on Doug's bike.

If I'm wrong and your really know what your talking about I'll be the first to appologies. What tools and spares would you recommend I carry on a long distance trial for a 2009 Gas Gas 300 Pro?