Sign in to follow this  
kickstart101

Junior Kickstart....Where are they now?

ok guys just a fun thing for you here. Been looking through some old Junior Kickstart episodes and was wondering what happend to a few ex stars of the show.

Some such as Colley, Lampkin, Jarvis etc are fairly obvious and maybe even Phil Disney, Woody Hole, Rob Sartin and Dan Hemingway.

Going to throw a few names in here and see what response we get.

Ian Needham

Luke Wood

Wayne Holdsworth

Andy Huddleston

Lee Sargent

Gareth Thomas

Chris Hannant

David Lloyd

Darren Snell

Colin Crease

Phillip Frizzell

Lee Comelio

Mike Roberts

Adam Norris

Russel Brass

Any help would be great. No doubt a few names may even present on this forum.

I believe Andy Huddleston is a Police officer, and i think Phillip Frizzell is in the Army. I think Wayne Holdsworth still rides?

Lee Comelio is in the motor trade I believe.

Colin Crease still rides as does Adam Norris...sure I saw his name at this years SSDT.

luke wood was riding a year or two ago in the east midlands centre,see phil frizzel at scunthorpe trials and still pretty handy on a bike.

Colin Crease still rides. He has won the Wessex Trails championship 15 times in about 17 years. So still very handy on a bike. I think he has taken this year off due to family commitments but he will be back for sure.

I've seen Phil Frizzell at a few trials around Barnsley but he tends to turn up around "Humberside" these days. He was in the Army but left a few years ago.

There are a few of the lads still riding.

Ivan Philipson was riding last year, I've seen Adam Norris, Phil Dis obviously is riding, Tony Wilson, Myself - Shaun Hoyle, Lee Dando, seen Rob Warner ride at Jack Wood, Saw Lance and Julian Ingham at a national the other month, Tony Scarlett now rides again with us.

I believe James Boggis was working in Worksop a few years ago, not seen him riding.

Would like to hear from Jeff Wright and some of the other lads from 1982 to 1985.

lee sergeant has taken over his dads double glazing company after he died a few years ago i believe. was riding around pontypool in wales

Hi Gareth Thomas here!

Chatting to a young local lad wanting to get involved with bikes and i mentioned Kickstart from the 80's, he promptly went home and found your site on the internet and let me know, so now I'm a member!

I still have my original Beamish Suzuki RL250T which I'm going to start riding again soon. I have been hiding from the trials scene for a few years 20+ because I tried sidecar trials which was fun but not as much as sidecar motocross! raced in British top 30 and done a few internationals. I will now watch and join in the forums. Does HUX club still exist and meet in Denham woods?

ok guys just a fun thing for you here. Been looking through some old Junior Kickstart episodes and was wondering what happend to a few ex stars of the show.

Some such as Colley, Lampkin, Jarvis etc are fairly obvious and maybe even Phil Disney, Woody Hole, Rob Sartin and Dan Hemingway.

Going to throw a few names in here and see what response we get.

Ian Needham

Luke Wood

Wayne Holdsworth

Andy Huddleston

Lee Sargent

Gareth Thomas

Chris Hannant

David Lloyd

Darren Snell

Colin Crease

Phillip Frizzell

Lee Comelio

Mike Roberts

Adam Norris

Russel Brass

Any help would be great. No doubt a few names may even present on this forum.