British Championship Controversy

Andy

Very well put.

I must confess I have only a very casual interest in the Championship,however I do actively support Trials.

Dare I suggest that it may be time to bring a private promoter on board?

I know this will be a kick in the teeth for all those who have given time and money freely over the years.

I feel most people that run trials have a hidden agenda i.e prefer this type of event,rules rider,so someone with no issues other than to make a £ may be the answer.

Edited by breagh

And gizza b40 otf and jj how many events did you lot go to?

Andrew you seem to think that by attending more events than me your opinion is better, however, I will humour you rather than patronise?

You asked me the same question of how many WTC I had attended at the Wallace, having asked before on the forums I gave you an answer ''more than you'' the answer was of little relevance in my eyes? but you did inform me that the 80/90's is different to it is now?

You have probably attended more BTC than me, not sure where your register of attendance is leading to have an opinion, but I am sure you will let us know?

Gary Linekar, Alan Hanson and Mark Lawrenson don't play football anymore and probably don't attend many matches, but they have an opinion on the sport?

However lets go with your theory that by attending gives you a better opinion and will make our sport better? Your doing a sterling job you and the attendees.

Totally off topic, but deserved a response.

Andrew our opinions may differ, but we both have something in common a passion for our sport? The BTC is the pinnacle of our sport in this country and deserves its status, this I agree with you, but it clearly isn't working in previous or present format and TC is a fantastic marketing tool to get some ideas, I would be interested to hear your ideas of rules and format and maybe the T&E commitee will be looking in?

I have to say... If you want to see how to do it right look no further than the North Berks boys effort with their "Super trial". There are other too. The recent one in Birmingham for example. It can be done

Edited by blocky

And gizza b40 otf and jj how many events did you lot go to?

Hi nd, my comment was purely aimed at the situation the officials/observers are forced into but unsporting behavior.

I loose interest when I see all the "gardening"

Im sure i've read some of this before somewhere, Now let me take a moment to think where it was.

Your supposed to say Groundhog Day, but you've obviously seen the film. The main character learns by his mistakes and gradually refines his performance till he can move on. Got to be a lesson worth learning !

Andrew you seem to think that by attending more events than me your opinion is better, however, I will humour you rather than patronise?

You asked me the same question of how many WTC I had attended at the Wallace, having asked before on the forums I gave you an answer ''more than you'' the answer was of little relevance in my eyes? but you did inform me that the 80/90's is different to it is now?

You have probably attended more BTC than me, not sure where your register of attendance is leading to have an opinion, but I am sure you will let us know?

Gary Linekar, Alan Hanson and Mark Lawrenson don't play football anymore and probably don't attend many matches, but they have an opinion on the sport?

However lets go with your theory that by attending gives you a better opinion and will make our sport better? Your doing a sterling job you and the attendees.

Totally off topic, but deserved a response.

Andrew our opinions may differ, but we both have something in common a passion for our sport? The BTC is the pinnacle of our sport in this country and deserves its status, this I agree with you, but it clearly isn't working in previous or present format and TC is a fantastic marketing tool to get some ideas, I would be interested to hear your ideas of rules and format and maybe the T&E commitee will be looking in?

Sorry you've misunderstood my point, its not that by attending a couple like me I have a more valid point, its more by not attending there is something missing which makes you all not bothered to go.

do you see what I meant now. (not patronising at all here think I didnt make it clear!)

Sorry you've misunderstood my point, its not that by attending a couple like me I have a more valid point, its more by not attending there is something missing which makes you all not bothered to go.

do you see what I meant now. (not patronising at all here think I didnt make it clear!)

Your right people voted with their feet as far a spectating goes and most would agree that the dynamic style and hard sections that the top lads can perform on is awesome to watch and that would increase spectators, but would it decrease riders?

I like many others have ideas but no real answer wonder what next year will bring?