A Proper Look At The Trs Chassis

gasgas249uk

When the weight thing came in we looked at the scales in france and Tonis bike is the same as the 2 strokes from memory, but on the fim limit for sure.

Whether its lighter than minimum and they bung a lead weight in the airbox before scruitineering is anyones guess.

When the weight thing came in we looked at the scales in france and Tonis bike is the same as the 2 strokes from memory, but on the fim limit for sure.

Whether its lighter than minimum and they bung a lead weight in the airbox before scruitineering is anyones guess.

Like this :)

IMG_2628_zpsnkikbizk.jpg

Adding weight to the bike isn't cheating. Taking it off again in a competition might be.

Which is another FIM pet hate of mine, why not weigh bikes at random?

Too easy to circumvent current rule

Edited by nigel dabster
  • Like 1

What I can conclude out of this post is that no matter what suspension it will have it will not pass the test! TRS has a mythical frame that will somehow support the weight of Raga. It will be filled with led and the trials community will scrutineer it to death. 

On that note to maintain status quo let me start a new focus of scrutineering. I bet the exhaust tip will be absolutely horrible!  Probably too heavy or not made out of some material that you googled moments ago. Lets storm the factory in protest!

--Biff

PS. The factory confusion as to why an angry mob is at their door is just a sign of aggression so don"t fall for it!

• Like 4

I understand that testing of the TRS in Spain has been very impressive. It has more power and zip than a JGAS and the balance is spot on. We know Jordi Tarres can design a good bike but he may have just gone one better with his new baby  :)

• Like 1