Brexit And Trials

bigplonker

As an enthusiastic Brexitter I feel Morgan Freeman's comment is appropriate "I find I'm so excited that I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel. A free man at a start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain."

My thoughts on / advice to the remainer's who try to pretend the EU is so good "you can polish a turd, but after all the polishing it's still a turd"

Edit PS why don't we let Spain have Gibralter on the condition that they take the whinging Scot's as well.

Edited by dadof2

As an enthusiastic Brexitter I feel Morgan Freeman's comment is appropriate "I find I'm so excited that I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel. A free man at a start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain."

My thoughts on / advice to the remainer's who try to pretend the EU is so good "you can polish a turd, but after all the polishing it's still a turd"

Edit PS why don't we let Spain have Gibralter on the condition that they take the whinging Scot's as well.

Lol, just wait till he discovers Morgan Freeman is black !

• Like 2

Note I said "Whinging Scots" not all Scots. I can well appreciate what an unfortunate position a nation is in when it has so little influence in what is supposed to be a democratic system of government. Strange that in both recent referendums despite a lot of moaning they have voted for the status quo.

Perhaps instead of the status quo they should consider "I want to break free" (Queen), then again if they can't make their mind up they should try "should I stay or should I go" (The clash). If that's not to their liking there's always "making your mind up" (Bucks Fizz) or perhaps they need time to mull it over in Kintyre while the mist's rollin in. :D

As an enthusiastic Brexitter I feel Morgan Freeman's comment is appropriate "I find I'm so excited that I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head.

Litterally only read this topic just to see what he would say. Seems that its just a status update....

Thanks for making the pound a bit weak for a bit. We have parts on the way now....

--Biff

• Like 2

Interesting to see some of the comments, just wait a while till more countries have the courage to have their own Brexit and shake this milestone from there necks and get their respective countries back in order doing what is best for them.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...