Bike Wash

lastplacebrad

use a hose to clean the worst off then some hot water with car shampoo use your favorite scrubing tool then get some muck off and let it soak in and spray some jizer degreaser on the engine then wash it off and dry lube up the bike and spray all over the bike some back to black bumper spray all over the bike for a shiney finish

whats simple green !!!! dont you smoke that (not that i would know occifer) should have said i live in north yorkshire , england ,not near london !; so pro clean sounds like the boy for this job, and if you use jizer try proper bike cleaner instead it will make a difference :D

• 1 year later...

I bought some pro clean a few weeks ago. Worked brilliant.

Rather than using the plastic squeezy trigger bottles it comes with, I thought I'd shove it in a spray bottle for the compressor. It seemed to be a success, putting a fine spray everywhere more effectively than the plastic bottle.

I went to use it again this week, and there was a sticky mess around the outside of the alloy (presuming it's alloy) container.

At first I thought maybe it was just leakage from the spraying, but....it's actually eaten about 20 pin prick holes through the container and leaking everywhere.

So whatever you do, make sure you don't leave it too long, and make sure you get it off yer ally. Scary!!!

YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE do a thing similar to pro clean check out their website, most trials dealers have YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE stuff. Nice brush set too.

http://www.YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE.co.uk/product1.html