Gas Gas wins a supercross.

lineaway

22 hours ago, jonboy883 said:

Well suppose they are essentially a KTM these days.

What is it with all these KTM fanboys? ? Everywhere i go this is all i see. There are differences. Granted not a lot.

PS why have you got an orange sherco? ??

Edited by faussy
  • Haha 1

On 18 January 2021 at 9:12 AM, faussy said:

PS why have you got an orange sherco? ??

I'm definitely not a KTM fanboy, I had a 200 EXC GS years ago for trail riding, traded it for a CRM, much better.

As for Orange Sherco, not me sir, I have a Blue Yamaha, made in France! ?

Edited by jonboy883
  • Haha 1

Well if you watch a video, Marvin led to the corner but came out in second place. They usually call the hole shot just after the corner. So yeah the orange KTM led until the red one passed when doing a real mx type movement.  

Well, well, I've spent fifty years thinking getting the holeshot meant being first off the grid. But the first corner discussion does remind me of the best worst start I ever saw which was at the Norman Scramble at Beauval some years ago. A substantial entry shot off and Arthur Browning, for some reason, didn't get away and was left what seemed half the very long start straight behind. I've no idea what speed he attained but he passed the entire field and outbraked the lot in to the first corner whence he led the race.