What If..............................?

gizza5

Atom, he is real, beleive me, I rode with him today, praise the lord!!!! he comes in many forms and today he had a gammy leg, 01 Mont and kept pinching me fags but it was him. And the bit where he moves in "mysterious ways" its all true, never seen flick turns like it

Be careful in your use of the word "fags" - remember it has an entirely different meaning to our American readers! :guinness:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yer Ralph, we even witnessed him turning water into RedBull and his laying on of hands on my carb was incredible. He had important work to do later at DHL so had to go early but will be seen preaching at the John Macc this Sunday, he does walk on water, you watch him up them streams.

Andy have nt you just committed abit of political correctness there mate, ie Fags!! and americans, you'll be wanting us to call our rev 3's betters next not betas, I'm off for me Faggots and pees

Edited by Betarev3

I am becoming more sure that there is proof that the Iraqies do not have the common sense to govern themselves as the stupid basterds are too busy killing themselves over their own insane religeous infighting.

The extremists are just that, and have no common sense to leave anyone else alone. They WANT to blow up the entire western WORLD! Do you not understand that fact! They do not care who! GB IS a closer and easier target! The whole of Europe is the same! Makes no difference to them!

They should all be rejected or expelled, sent back if they love their religion and our economy that much!

Cope, the UK only has state sponsored news. They only get a liberal look on everything. Imagine if all we had was CNN.

I guess they don't know that ALL of our congress had a vote on going into Iraq and they all voted to go in.

PRESIDENT Bush isn't a king. We are a replubic, we vote.

Better blame all of us over here. Scratch that, CREDIT all of us.

I'm getting so sick of the same old Cr@p.

"I'm glad Saddam's not in charge but we shouldn't have gone to war"

"Were are the WMD's, Saddam didn't have any!" Probably was running a little low after killing a couple hundred thousand of his people. We also gave him a couple months to move what was left to Syria.

We could go on and on, couldn't we? I'm not going to convince anyone that we did what we needed to do am I?

Aren't you all glad you have the freedom to speak your minds.

Many people in the world can't.

yeah hes done the burning bush trick that often his hair fallen out..oh well they say he works in mysterious ways [at night mostly].. Havent seen the son of god out lately[baby jesus] boy can he ride a bit. nor do i remember the bible saying he had a brother. i`m gonna do what all us disciples do and follow the messiah for a practice tomorrow. have fun at john macc see you soon.

Nice one Jon, the congregation will be a little disappointed not to see him at the John macc and he told me today he would be turning water into Theakstones and Ruddles this evening so may not be fit for the long pilgrimage to Buxton. Enjoy your day mate,

Cope, the UK only has state sponsored news. They only get a liberal look on everything. Imagine if all we had was CNN.

Are you serious?!? If so, I'm just speechless and frankly, it goes a long way to explaining why the world's in such a miserable state.

Well gee, I know us Brits is just a bunch of poor old-worlders still living in the dark ages and it's just not our place to question the motives and actions of the Greatest Country On Earth but last time I checked, I had over 100 TV channels including BBC (******* liberals, eh?) ITV News, Sky News (more pinko liberals... :guinness:), CNN, Fox, CNBC, CCTV etc. from which to gather news of current events. Which of those do you consider to be authoritative? And before you say Fox, may I refer you here (WARNING: not suitable for anyone with an IQ greater than that of a glass of water). Oh, and unless I'm mistaken, I do hear we have this new fangled thing called the intarweb.

Edited by neonsurge

A Muslim women called at our house tonight............I didn't open the door, just looked at her through the letter-box ...................see how she likes it :guinness::D:D:D

:guinness::guinness:

On that subject:

My (drunken) mate got 'cautioned' by a PC recently for calling out (to a 'Muslim' lady):-

''Get your eyes oot for the lads !''

He's a very naughty boy.

Are you serious?!? If so, I'm just speechless and frankly, it goes a long way to explaining why the world's in such a miserable state.

Well gee, I know us Brits is just a bunch of poor old-worlders still living in the dark ages and it's just not our place to question the motives and actions of the Greatest Country On Earth but last time I checked, I had over 100 TV channels including BBC (******* liberals, eh?) ITV News, Sky News (more pinko liberals... <_<), CNN, Fox, CNBC, CCTV etc. from which to gather news of current events. Which of those do you consider to be authoritative? And before you say Fox, may I refer you here (WARNING: not suitable for anyone with an IQ greater than that of a glass of water). Oh, and unless I'm mistaken, I do hear we have this new fangled thing called the intarweb.

Thankyou. That's pretty much what I wanted to say. Although you're forgetting our "old-worldy" attachment to the printed word and the slew of different newspapers all taking differing opinions. And of course, the fact that the BBC is not STATE sponsored, but is sponsored by the populace. The BBC is entirely seperate to the government and is comissioned with a remit of non-politically biased reporting (obviously such a thing is a myth, but the point is there is no explicit political agenda as there are with all commercial news agencies).

Edited by dan