Valve Of 05 Montesa 4rt

07betarev3

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could some kind chap please explain what the hell that guy is asking :hyper:

He talks about being wounded, then valves :hyper:

Is he asking what is the value of his bike, and he is wondering?

Or is he asking what kind of valves would come with his bike. :hyper:

Confused.....

That bloke in Wales who smashes Betas for a hobby would say his was 'mint' but the rest of us would not.

:hyper: I guess you mean me? :hyper: mines not that bad honest but I wouldn`t go as far as mint! must remember too get someone else too sell mine for me though when it comes too it!

Yep, know what you mean Perce, luckily I've just sold an 05 Beta on Trials Central but the dealers just didn't want to know, I think the value of the bike is secondary at the moment, the main thing is actually getting someone to buy the thing. I had to take a bit less than I thought it was worth given its condition but in the end was just glad to see it sold. :hyper:

As there is basically little difference between the 05 06 and 07 havn't Appleyards screwed the 4rt second hand market in one easy move???????????????

As far as I am aware they are official bikes from Sandifords, its just that they over ordered from Honda in the first place and the time must have come to shift them, but as Perce has said it hasn't done much for all the poor souls who have shelled out top whack for theirs and now can't shift them. :hyper: