Beta 4-stroke

kinell

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shortly, in small quantities!!

Followed it around a very muddy trial today..... and Barry had control of the video camera so some footage to come. Think Steve lost 8 all day and he was having real fun.

My mate was also at the trial today, said the bike looked good and Steve was riding it well, but he rides most bikes well :wacko:

The rumour says that only 20 are coming into the country, only a rumour??????

saw joe baker yesterday on his scorpa fourstroke riding really well

but most importantly he said exactly the same as steve he was having real FUN.cant be to bad if fourstrokes are bringing the fun back into trials.

Oh well all of us on two strokes lets make a big bonfire and just burn the lot as we just couldn't enjoy a trial unless we all have 4t's.

Sorry but I have to agree that the fun factor is greater on a 4 stroke, you may not ride it any better, but it will certainly make you smile :lol:

When you want a match to start your fire let us know :wacko:

Oh well all of us on two strokes lets make a big bonfire and just burn the lot as we just couldn't enjoy a trial unless we all have 4t's.

Is it true that Americans can't grasp sarcasm? If yes, study the above :wacko:

Sorry but I have to agree that the fun factor is greater on a 4 stroke, you may not ride it any better, but it will certainly make you smile :wacko:

:agree: I did actually ride mine better than the 2T I had. I sold the 4T and bought a new 2t but found I didnt like it as much so packed in riding alltogther now.

atom i have a 4rt now and after 8 months am really starting to enjoy riding it

you cant retire atom,i bought mine on the plastic, the missus has still not forgiven me,if you dont want to take it to seriously try one of the 175 scorpas its a fab bike,and no pressure on.

All this talk about 4 stroke vrs 2 strokes and carbs vrs EFI. My head is spinning after reading these 23 pages.

Seems like the topic has been beat to death, and everyone is mostly speculating, so let's spice up the discussion even further.

I say bring on the EFI 2 strokes! Now we're talking! Even the EPA would have to like them! :guinness:

PA

you just made me pi** my pants

you did not have to start the fire,but good on you mate..

just pile a few more on and its a start

seriously though was everone ok???,hope the bike wasnot damaged either..

Yeah we survived. The bike needed a few new bits but no lasting damage.