gizza5

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No offense taken Pete!

We can argue and posture all we want, we don't make the decision one way or another.

I sincerely thank all the boys in uniform for their sacrifice for my family.

My mother and grandparents lived in London during WW2. She would describe the fear associated when they heard a "Doodlebug". I can't imagine living in a war zone, and don't want to. I don't belive in sitting on your a*** and blaming someone else for your inaction. It is possible (I know it is a stretch) that the milatary actions taken now, will be shown in the future to have been pivotal in bringing the middle east back into the twenty first century. Was it Carter that allowed the slip backwards to start? Man I hope not!

My son is in the Navy. The carrier he is on is frequently in the middle east. He is obviously not on the ground like the Army. Wow, a whole new level of worry.

My heart goes out to all who grieve.

If I am not mistaken but there is a gradual and tactical withdrawl of British Forces from Iraq, as the various provinces are handed over to the control of the Iraq security forces. Mission accomplished.

Afghanistan is a different proposition but probably better placed for military solution.

How nieave can we be.

The Brit troop's that are being withdrawn from Iraq will be going straight to Afghanistan,as far as we know the American's arn't pulling out of Iraq?,if they did Iraq will be for the taking of any nutter that want's it.

Does anybody know what exactly it is we're fighting for in Afghanistan?

Edited by bilco

Sorry guys, I wish I could contribute more deeply but Im a tad busy presently, I think Im in Zurich but it could be Kiev.

Rabie, youll know of which I speak, Sykes Pichot and Malasia, Aden, Kenya, NI etc.

I have the greatest respect for the British military forces and I mean the HIGHEST!

Later

Tim

Robin Williams' plan...

(Hard to argue with this logic!)

"I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for peace. So, here's one plan."

1) "The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those "good ole boys", we will never "interfere" again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, s tarting with Germany , South Korea , the Middle East , and the Philippines They don't want us there, anyway. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are. They're illegal!!! France will welcome them.

4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5) No foreign "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's back home baby.

6) The US will make a strong effort

to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while ..

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storag e sites would be enough.)

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not "interfere." They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is stolen or given

to the army. The people who need

it most get very little, if anything.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island someplace. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10 ) All Amer icans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer. The Language we speak is ENGLISH...learn it..or L EAVE...Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?

"The Statue of Liberty is no longer

saying "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses." She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'you want a piece of me?' "

If you agree with the above forward it to friends...If not, and I would be amazed, DELETE it!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Ishy
Tidy Tags - AA

Re the above; seems like a good plan. Substitute US with UK and forward a copy to Mr Brown in a brown envelope marked

TOP SECRET-CONSERVATIVE MANIFESTO

Before you can say "diversity through multi-culturism", it shall be done.

Good find Ish, I agree! Never thought you being that, uh, american?

Although I will not yet expound on my plan to send all the illegal Mexicans to fight it out for their citizenship, we have millions, you know! No Prob!

It is so FU already that I typically have a difficult time picking up your average package, and trying to find the part written in ENGLISH!

This is NOT jest! Seems we manage to pay for their healthcare and education as well! Bilingually! Get the F-- out of here! Even the Hispanic Americans do not like them! Bunch of crap!

Found this interesting.

Here

I find it interesting as well, but probably from a different perspective then most.

I find it interesting that it is coming from the guy driving the train when it ended up so far off the tracks.

Find it hard to believe he would be so quick to critisize others efforts when you look at the record of what occured with him as commander.

Found this interesting.

Here

I find it interesting as well, but probably from a different perspective then most.

I find it interesting that it is coming from the guy driving the train when it ended up so far off the tracks.

Find it hard to believe he would be so quick to critisize others efforts when you look at the record of what occured with him as commander.

The problem is not neccesarily the military commanders on the ground but the politicians back home with a totally different agenda.

I say, if they are a Democracy now, let them vote on having us helping them or not.

Whole ball of wax, poop or get off the pot!

You want us, we'll stay and do things our way, you want us to leave, we're gone.

Take your oil and shove it, or eat it. Oh, and none of your Islamofascists will be allowed

to come to our country, as a matter of fact, here's a bunch back. YOU give them opportunities.

While we're at it ALL illegals need to get out and no more crap from Communist China either!!!

From now on we work with people that AREN'T WANTING TO KILL US!!!!!!!!

I'll get me coat, as you say.