No New Geared 50's

telecat

So if there is a problem with engine supply for the 50 Cadet then there must also be a problem for the 80, anyone heard anymore about this?

Ta Tom

The txt boy 50 07 which I have has been brilliant. Its 5 speed 3/4 size and pretty much a small gas gas.

Motor was transformed by adding a flywheel weight and as a current learner bike is a step up from a TY.

The txt boy 50 07 which I have has been brilliant. Its 5 speed 3/4 size and pretty much a small gas gas.

Motor was transformed by adding a flywheel weight and as a current learner bike is a step up from a TY.

Nigel

I fully agree, they are excellent bikes and the flywheel weight really does help.

But it is not a 'Boy' that you have it is a 'Cadet'!!!!! The boy is the small semi-auto model

Ta Tom

Nigel

I fully agree, they are excellent bikes and the flywheel weight really does help.

But it is not a 'Boy' that you have it is a 'Cadet'!!!!! The boy is the small semi-auto model

Ta Tom

It's the gin you know, the old boy's full to the gills most of the time :rolleyes:

Just for you Cope , I'll start the wheels turning with a shot of old guys on little bikes ... I don't have any of me on the ty80 , but here's one of me on the fantic 50 ... Boy it makes me look large/FAT etc....

C'mon Dabster we know you've got one on the little GG.

Happy New Year to All !

Glenn

post-1232-1262352341.jpg

Edited by axulsuv