Overpriced?

bigmike1961

Looks well built, and a nice bike (not sure on the gold frame ?)

looking at some of the cr*p that fetches ridiculous money on ebay, I think it's OK (especially some of the Pre 65 bikes ! How much !!!!)

At the end of the day if no-one buys it, it's overpriced

If I could sell a couple of the ones in bits in the garage I might be tempted....!!!!

cheers

John

Any ideas what the chain tensioner mod is? Does anyone think this is from another bike or just home made... looks like chain is kept really tight thats all, I could do with a better tensioner..

Overpriced?.....not really - My cup of tea?.....chain tensioner is

Trouble is it's like anything, by the time you factor in the cost to do all the work that has been done whether you like it or not it's an expensive job when you add up the wheel building painting etc etc . It looks to be done well but you could get a sorted TLR200 for that money, probably not as shiney mind you. :closedeyes:

Trouble is it's like anything, by the time you factor in the cost to do all the work that has been done whether you like it or not it's an expensive job when you add up the wheel building painting etc etc . It looks to be done well but you could get a sorted TLR200 for that money, probably not as shiney mind you. :closedeyes:

:agreed: however i'm astounded you have sorted TLR200's in your area for a grand? Round here you'd have to pay that for a rough one that needs tyres, shocks, bearings, shoes, cables, bars, levers, crips, chains, sprockets, tank, seat, mudguards etc etc etc

Never understand why Honda 200 and 250 for that matter fetch the money they do. Crazy. If you want to see overpriced how about this one on the old evil bay. 310321764946

Edited by Old trials fanatic

:agreed: however i'm astounded you have sorted TLR200's in your area for a grand? Round here you'd have to pay that for a rough one that needs tyres, shocks, bearings, shoes, cables, bars, levers, crips, chains, sprockets, tank, seat, mudguards etc etc etc

Never understand why Honda 200 and 250 for that matter fetch the money they do. Crazy. If you want to see overpriced how about this one on the old evil bay. 310321764946

I was referring to the b i n price of 2k +. A sorted but not blinged Tlr can be bought for under 2k. Many of the Tlr's are sorted and blinged and show pieces instead of being ridden. :rolleyes:

i remember it from tmx. it looked well put together. 2k isnt too bad for a one off. these sorts of bikes are only going to go up in value.

just look at pre 65 bikes now. some prices are now bordering on ridiculous!