Montesa/Honda future?

jj65

Being 10,000 km. away and really not knowing a word about who you are talking with, I consider your first replies quite aggressive and clearly, in my opinion of course, trying to intimidate, ridicule and threaten me to get my silence.

Maybe as you say it is just

Edited by Old trials fanatic

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being 10,000 km. away and really not knowing a word about who you are talking with, I consider your first replies quite aggressive and clearly, in my opinion of course, trying to intimidate, ridicule and threaten me to get my silence.

Mr. Greeves, I don't know you and have nothing personal against you. I tired to be considerate in my post, I realized that this would be embarrassing for you, but if you were made to look foolish as I said " I'm sorry but you did it to yourself". All I did was shine a light onto your false statement. You have not admitted your mistake or apologized for spreading false rumors. My conversation with you is finished.

Martin

Edited by Martin Belair

Shut Up OTF! Fact is they screwed the Spanish and Martin as well! Reason why we do not have them here any longer.

Both have their points, and both are good guys and love trials! Let it be. Time will tell on the rest of things.

It is a FU situation! :rolleyes:

My my arent you americans aggressive. Obviously caught a nerve or is it that american diplomacy is conducted with a big stick?

Why so touchy? If they "screwed" Martin why is he so strident and aggressive about this matter up for discussion?

You guys need to calm down over there and take a chill pill. No wonder the rest of the world worries so much.

BTW i do hope the FU reference doesnt refer to me as in the English speaking world that would be most offensive. Perhaps not over there from the tone of Martins posts. Whatever.

Edited by Old trials fanatic

Ham2, sadly you have mistaken that photo for something else. I believe that is actually Big Johns bike collection! :rotfl:

Apparently Big John's collection can be seen from the Space-Shuttle in orbit.. :hyper::hyper: That photo?..that's from one of my all time favourite films.

My my arent you americans aggressive. Obviously caught a nerve or is it that american diplomacy is conducted with a big stick?

Why so touchy? If they "screwed" Martin why is he so strident and aggressive about this matter up for discussion?

You guys need to calm down over there and take a chill pill. No wonder the rest of the world worries so much.

BTW i do hope the FU reference doesnt refer to me as in the English speaking world that would be most offensive. Perhaps not over there from the tone of Martins posts. Whatever.

OTF, I have retracted my original statement. I do think there was a bit of misunderstanding between Javier and Martin, and both share insight, yet if all these bikes are stored away, where are they? As agreed, time will tell.

Now YOU, with your rude insinuations of what Martin thinks true and his "non roumour mongering" comments described by you as "totally unacceptable" is another thing.

Americanizing it is even worse!

Now myself? I bust nuts and bolts on iron on a daily basis(and leak a fair amoun o blood in the process), I am no politician, and quite frankly I could giv a crap less what you think of me. I will give you a real job if you want it!

I am a friggin redneck if you want to Americanize that! And no, the FU was not against your sorry old ass,

just a comment about the situation.

Cheers, :thumbup:

OTF, I have retracted my original statement. I do think there was a bit of misunderstanding between Javier and Martin, and both share insight, yet if all these bikes are stored away, where are they? As agreed, time will tell.

Now YOU, with your rude insinuations of what Martin thinks true and his "non roumour mongering" comments described by you as "totally unacceptable" is another thing.

Americanizing it is even worse!

Now myself? I bust nuts and bolts on iron on a daily basis(and leak a fair amoun o blood in the process), I am no politician, and quite frankly I could giv a crap less what you think of me. I will give you a real job if you want it!

I am a friggin redneck if you want to Americanize that! And no, the FU was not against your sorry old ass,

just a comment about the situation.

Cheers, :thumbup:

Thanks for reinforceing the stereotype. Cheers :thumbup:

One should never generalize! Poor taste! :thumbup:

Poor taste err I Quote "the FU was not against your sorry old ass"

Kettle pot black ?

Lets just agree to dissagree. You support your friends and their points of view and conduct and i'll support mine OK? Lifes too short. I hope you had a good "I bust nuts and bolts on iron on a daily basis(and leak a fair amoun o blood in the process), day.

cheers :thumbup: