Lance Armstrong?

sam

I was cheated by Armstrong, i watched everyone of his tours believing he was clean, hell he wrote it himself in a book which I bought.

For the time I wasted for the belief I had I hate the guy.

However this is in the past and cycling is my tv passion, to give up on it now would be a diservice to Bradley and all the clean guys at Sky and GB cycling.

Already this year contador is not performing as well (?) and results are up and down lets sit back and watch the best spectacle this summer and leave LA to rot in Texas.

• Like 2

Hey Copey, how can you not spell Chihuahua correctly when you live right next-door to the place :hyper:

Nige, Armstrong's tainted legacy succeeded in robbing me of my faith in Bradley's achievements even though the Mod is the polar opposite of Lance.

Wiggins is a bit of a git but a love-able one, things like that endear him to us; that and his passionate stand on his sport. He stood up in a road-racing press conference ( sorry I can't recall the date) and bawled out everyone around him involved with drugs...then backed up everything he said with deeds and went back to track racing for a few years whilst the road tours cleaned out the cess-pit.

When he won the Tour de France (as a gent) everyone around me was bouncing around like a loon but I couldn't celebrate, I told people I couldn't join in until the tests came back a week later. I should never have doubted the lad.

'We're just going to draw the raffle numbers now' :beer:

Allez Wiggo

Hey Copey, how can you not spell Chihuahua correctly when you live right next-door to the place :hyper:

Nige, Armstrong's tainted legacy succeeded in robbing me of my faith in Bradley's achievements even though the Mod is the polar opposite of Lance.

Wiggins is a bit of a git but a love-able one, things like that endear him to us; that and his passionate stand on his sport. He stood up in a road-racing press conference ( sorry I can't recall the date) and bawled out everyone around him involved with drugs...then backed up everything he said with deeds and went back to track racing for a few years whilst the road tours cleaned out the cess-pit.

When he won the Tour de France (as a gent) everyone around me was bouncing around like a loon but I couldn't celebrate, I told people I couldn't join in until the tests came back a week later. I should never have doubted the lad.

'We're just going to draw the raffle numbers now' :beer:

Allez Wiggo

Not sure I would suddenly celebrate due to his "Tests" being clean..........I believe all of Armstrong's tests were clean.......except one.

Hi Ham

If Steve Fracy was tested during his long run as the CDN champion one would have found many questionable substances

running through his veins. Poutine, Timmy's double doubles, donair, and all sorts of wacky stuff.

Steve would roll up the rim to win at any and all costs. Ham........ Start questioning Mr Fracy about why he used copious amount of poutine when we all know it is a enhancement substance and that the CDN athletics committee has banned it. Get on his case about that! :wall:

Edited by billyt

Not sure I would suddenly celebrate due to his "Tests" being clean..........I believe all of Armstrong's tests were clean.......except one.

none of his tests were clean when retested with modern day methods for epo, and those that were, were positive, mail me your address and you can read the walsh book.

with lance hes taking doping like everything else he did to the minute detail/efficiency, whats the worst part is us never knowing how could he or any of them really were.

Hi Ham

If Steve Fracy was tested during his long run as the CDN champion one would have found many questionable substances

running through his veins. Poutine, Timmy's double doubles, donair, and all sorts of wacky stuff.

Steve would roll up the rim to win at any and all costs. Ham........ Start questioning Mr Fracy about why he used copious amount of poutine when we all know it is a enhancement substance and that the CDN athletics committee has banned it. Get on his case about that! :wall:

If its anything like here, it will contain a bit of bovine and traces of faeces !!

Edited by b40rt
  • Like 2

Hi Ham

Billyt,

Thanks for the tip off , I always thought you were a nark.

Apart from large servings of Poutine, I am convinced that Steve Fracy is using DHMO !

http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

I will stop at nothing to prove it.

Hey Ham 2

Backard, Cahill, Fracy all used to smoke the poutine way back when. Maybe you could get a petition started with the CMA (Canadian Motorcycle Association). I am sure the CMA would like to hear about the abuse of the poutine by the three amigos listed above.

Their dealer was a guy called Francois Claudeze a real shady character from Manitoba. Its about time Fracy was exposed for the doping abuse. I have lost track of how many guys went without poutine on their Pom Frits due to Francois cornering the market.

Go get em Ham...........

Hey Ham 2

Backard, Cahill, Fracy all used to smoke the poutine way back when. Maybe you could get a petition started with the CMA (Canadian Motorcycle Association). I am sure the CMA would like to hear about the abuse of the poutine by the three amigos listed above.

Their dealer was a guy called Francois Claudeze a real shady character from Manitoba. Its about time Fracy was exposed for the doping abuse. I have lost track of how many guys went without poutine on their Pom Frits due to Francois cornering the market.

Go get em Ham...........

Thanks again for grassing them up, you are truly an exceptional informant.

Never mind the poutine as I said before I'm hunting them down on the chemical trail (DHMO). I'm not interested in users and dealers I am going for the distributors, there's a link at the bottom of this post to a document describing the Canadian Federal Government's position on the matter.

If you look at the second section down titled 'Access...' the document highlights a clear connection to you, Fracy and 0007 which explains everything regarding the content of your posts. It would seem that you're all part of the 25% of the Canadian population which is served by a septic disposal system.

PLEASE DO NOT USE TRIALS CENTRAL AS YOUR 'SEPTIC DISPOSAL SYSTEM'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_supply_and_sanitation_in_Canada

Thanks again for grassing them up, you are truly an exceptional informant.

Never mind the poutine as I said before I'm hunting them down on the chemical trail (DHMO). I'm not interested in users and dealers I am going for the distributors, there's a link at the bottom of this post to a document describing the Canadian Federal Government's position on the matter.

If you look at the second section down titled 'Access...' the document highlights a clear connection to you, Fracy and 0007 which explains everything regarding the content of your posts. It would seem that you're all part of the 25% of the Canadian population which is served by a septic disposal system.

PLEASE DO NOT USE TRIALS CENTRAL AS YOUR 'SEPTIC DISPOSAL SYSTEM'

Your a complete idiot and your previous post's only prove that! Nice to see that my old buddy Billy T was able to easily doop you!

http://en.wikipedia....ation_in_Canada

'...doop you......idiot....'? ''..Your a complete...''

Tip of the week Steve, if you're calling someone else stupid don't be a dummy yourself, it highlights your self-centered ethos; Your as in ownership is not the same as You're as in You are.Donkey.

:rotfl:Steve, you are dumber :dunce: than I thought if you think BillyT came to your ( or anybody's) rescue, if BillyT :stoned: is your cavalry then you know you are truly f*****. It's the internet equivalent of Gazza coming over the hill with a fishing rod and a KFC bucket (sorry, you may have to be a Brit to get that one). We're talking about the same Billyt genius who has more posts removed for 'ignorance' than any other TC user.

Let me spell it out to you, I'm typing slowly so it's easier for you to understand.

The clue was in my very first reply to BillyT when I used the word 'serving' as a quantity for the mystery 'substance' poutine ( my cousin works at Banff and Lake Louise in the ski season) please go back and re-read the posts if you can bear to....but please don't delete them or ask Billyt to do so....'cos added to your last post it just makes you look like a bigger pair of chumps.

It would have been less embarrassing for you if you had kept your head down but you couldn't resist it; one more ill-thought out reply, if only you read before you typed.

...And finally...The substance DHMO DiHydrogen Monoxide is the chemical name for...water. I've got to go now, I need to dry my pants.

Let me attempt a Steve Fracy style, petty, valediction:

Good day to you, Sir

Edited by ham2