Lance Armstrong?

sam

Hey Ham2 ( I wonder what happened to HAM 1)

You wrote:

"We're talking about the same Billyt genius who has more posts removed for 'ignorance' than any other TC user."

I am proud to say I have been a member of Trials Central since1995 (before Andy acquired it from Ian Johnstone). In that 18 years I have had one post removed so how does that make me have the most posts removed than any other member? Where are you getting your facts from?

Since I have been around here for so long I probably have the most posts if they where all counted up since 1995. So from a percentage point of view 1 post out of a LARGE number is a good bating average. And as for Gazza he is a washed up alcoholic has been.

I (we) think you should change your name to Pork 1 or better yet how about Mr Spam. :moon:

I'm willing to be corrected, name the post?

..but while we're on let's have a look a the (reduced) thought process involved in your attempted set up;

Let's first discount my cuz and his Canada obsession ( you weren't to know that) and the fact that cheesy chips with gravy is a take-away delicacy for the people of Middlesbrough ( you weren't to know that either) but what made you think that the person replying to your post, sitting at a computer, wouldn't be able to type in seven letters to find out what Poutine was, in 0.25 seconds :dunce: Stoner logic :stoned: ?

I think you have put forward clear evidence that Poutine is not a brain food though.

Did you grasp the DHMO counter-set up or did you just deliberately ignore it to continue with your own replies?

You got me on the HAM1 thing though, it was me, years ago and I couldn't log in so I created a new account...call me Mr. Impatient.

Edited by ham2

Mr Ham, known affectionately from now on as Mr Pork.

How can I name the post if it has been deleted. Andy would just delete it again. With Andy's blessing I would gladly state the thought again, Andy?

You keep referring to things British and stating "you would not get it, you weren't to know that" what nationality do you think I am?

Where do you think I live? What accent might I have?

I am not ignoring what you wrote, I read your posts, I just chose not to reply to what you wrote until you wrote something that made sense.

The fact that you had to Google up the word "poutine" speaks to your lack of worldly knowledge. :hyper:

Oh and by the way the word Phoenix is spelt so, not Pheonix

PS: does the handle "HAM" come from a Ham radio enthusiast or are you fat and crispy?

If it does then please educate me as to what is the abbreviation "H.A.M." as it applies to this hobby.

If we look at another sport for doped controversy, say MMA for examples. The recent fight between Georges St-Pierre & Carlos Condit. St-Pierre was clearly on DHMO. I guess the test will come back and prove it shortly!

Over to you.............. :guinness:

Edited by billyt

How can I name the post if it has been deleted. Andy would just delete it again. With Andy's blessing I would gladly state the thought again, Andy?

Don't ask me anything. I have absolutely no idea what's going on here.

Here is the verbiage from the post that disappeared a weeks past.

The US government has asked the British parliament if they can use the queens likeness on the dollar bill, the UK parliament replied, yes.

On one condition, If you will allow us to use your presidents likeness back on our Robertson's jam jars!

To understand that you have to be born in the sixties, seventies in the UK i.e. Gollywogs........

Edited by billyt
  • Like 1

Can we lay this to rest ??? He was/ is a Freaking liar/ drug addict ......... do we need to hear more about his lying a$$ , so he can keep making money off the publicity ? Let the bast@rd starve ................!

Just my 2 pence

Glenn

And I like Water Too ....

Edited by axulsuv
  • Like 1

Hey Glenn, I agree. How about we chat about Oscar Pistorius instead? LOL

I would not have charged him any bail money. I would have taken his faux legs as a deposit, what would he have done, ran away? LOL :hyper:

Edited by billyt

I really enjoy this banter, yet as witty as he is, Ham2 does not know crap about life here.

If he did, he would realize that Poutine is an illegal substance here anywhere but Nevada! It may not be sold, yet it can only be given away. It does still seem popular amongst the "Lesbians, Lesbians" as a snack, and one may eat all they like, yet if one gets caught selling it, they will throw you in jail for prostidigitation!

Now as far as that DHMO stuff, I don't think we have much in Texas. I hope it does not run downhill! :blush:

Cope, you are bang on about the potency potential of poutine!

With Armstrong living in Austin, TX and being so close to the Laredo border I am sure it flowed freely at his Austin compound.

I heard Sheryl Crow got addict to it whilst she dated him and she had to go to re-hab.

I understand that in some states there is a 30 day waiting period for background checks before you can buy some.

You can even get medical Poutine with a prescription but that may go away as people are abusing the process.

Poutine and guacamole rolled up in a taco and then smoked is apparently da bomb.

Edited by billyt

The Gazza reference was to do with his deluded 'contribution' skills during an infamous crisis, not his drinking :hyper:

You keep referring to things British and stating "you would not get it, you weren't to know that" what nationality do you think I am?

Does it matter? Being an plonker has nothing to do with your immigration status or geological position.

Where do you think I live? What accent might I have?

Err..another dimension of your own making. A slightly effeminate camp Nazi General...if I got those two right, what do I win?

Did you chose to move to Canada because you mistakenly thought they had a ganja leaf on their flag not a maple leaf?

I am not ignoring what you wrote, I read your posts, I just chose not to reply to what you wrote until you wrote something that made sense.

I haven't changed the subject matter so what's your excuse, that theory doesn't hold water (DHMO)? I can see how you are struggling with reality.

The fact that you had to Google up the word "poutine" speaks to your lack of worldly knowledge. :hyper:

I didn't, you numpty, :dunce:R-E-A-D, you are just re-enforcing my point about you not paying attention, I just gave you two reasons why I didn't have to look it up...priceless. Billy, did your momma drop you on your head or do you hold the front brake too long when you do a lid-less stoppie?

Oh and by the way the word Phoenix is spelt so, not Pheonix

Ok, you've genuinely lost me on this one, what's it about?

PS: does the handle "HAM" come from a Ham radio enthusiast or are you fat and crispy?

90Kg, 5ft 10inches, Taurean, GSOH....where are you going with these kindergarten questions?

If it does then please educate me as to what is the abbreviation "H.A.M." as it applies to this hobby.

A little bit of education coming your way:

If you've been paying attention over your last 18 years in attendance at TC you might recall a thread asking us all to explain our TC names.

All the Sherco related tags were accounted for so my kids offered a solution. Mine comes from the initials of their first names Hayley, Abbey and, Molly my dawg at the time. Molly passed on and was superseded by Starsky so my TC name should really be updated to HAS but I'm frightened that your rapier wit and intellect will find some way of mocking those three letters.

If we look at another sport for doped controversy, say MMA for examples. The recent fight between Georges St-Pierre & Carlos Condit. St-Pierre was clearly on DHMO. I guess the test will come back and prove it shortly!

Wahey DHMO, you've finally got it, took you a while?

Man, taking the mick out of your posts is wearing thin, you're stuck in Plato's cave.

Edited by ham2

Hey Mr Ham

You wrote "Oh and by the way the word Phoenix is spelt so, not Pheonix

Ok, you've genuinely lost me on this one, what's it about?"

• Your handle info below and the spelling of Phoenix. Or maybe you where on DHMO at the time "Dont Hate My Obsessiveness" With with all things Canadian period to notice?
  • Bike:Sherco 290-05
  • Club:Jurreh Sinclurs.... Pheonix

Personaly I would spell it your way, BUT the vast majorty of the world spells it Phoenix.

Edited by billyt

Oh my! A clever retort! I love those! You go Billy!

I have a personal admission of guilt! I am "hooked on pheonix", that is hor I learnt to spell, and it increased my vocabulary to levells never seen!

I also learnt to write like a doctor soon as I realized nobody cared! :beer:

• Like 1