Don't want these Ads? Why not sign up as a Trials Central Supporter.

wikineon

What Kinda Helmet Lid Do You Wear? Any Good Recommendation?

47 posts in this topic

Sounds like you have the same head shape I have, I have plans to try the Hebo. Should be getting one next payday and will let you know how it fits.

Don't want these Ads? Why not sign up as a Trials Central Supporter.

Well it took a lot longer than next payday but I finally was able to get a Hebo Zone 4

They sent me the wrong color so I have to see about getting that resolved, but I was able to check size and fit. 

Head shape from what I can tell is more round than I had hoped, it doesn't seem to bad so its a level of between round and oval however with my very oval head it isn't the best helmet for my head.  I suspect the Airoh TTR would fit my head better, but I think for the price and fit the Hebo will work ok.  

I can live with it because it isn't causing pain or discomfort though it isn't a 9 or 10 out of 10.  I am hoping with the good venting and everything else it will end up being at least a 7 or 8 out of 10.  It will take a ride or two to know, and have to get them to send me the correct helmet color first so maybe a few more weeks before I can give a full review.