Raga Signs With Ossa!

ringo

This just released via the assasisted press:

World Moto Trials competetor Adam Raga shocks the world by signing a 5 year contract with the comback company of the century OSSA motors for a reported $1,500 a year. In a recent interview Raga stated:

"I am very excited over OSSA's new 4 stroke motor. This is the first trials motorbike that doesn't weigh more than me and has more power than I will ever be able to use. Best part of my new deal is that I don't have to hear about the crazy Amercian, Ringo, making fun of my motorbike everytime he comes to dinner. Infact I had to kick him out of my country last year for being so doggone obnoxious"

OSSA's research and design team has been secretly engineering the revolutionary new "Trivialossa" whose name represents its trivial weight of 132lbs full of fuel and oils.

Congratulations to OSSA for an incredible return to the moto trials scene and good luck to Raga in the new year.

Edited by ringo

Excellent scoop - I heard some time ago that he was going to ride their new Trial model - the T-Ossa.

Its amazing that they can come up with the 4-stroke fuel injected motor from scratch. If its good enough for Raga who knows ?

Great to see that Gripper Yellow colour scheme again

Why, if this is true has Ossa not tested Joe public's views on this bike? I would have thought Ossa (any manufacturer) would promote their product first with press coverage, the odd ride here and there, and then sign Raga.

Ringo, have you any pictures of the bikes, raga signing the deal, Ossa promotional gumf - it can't be that top secret surely?

.... I

I particularly like the massive cooling fins on the overhead cam. Or possibly to save height they have devised an under head cam. Or possibly a beside the head cam like a Briggs and Stratton. What ever it is I am sure it is the height of technology.

I hear the new Ossa has Cobalt-Kevlar-Carbon piston return springs and ceramic-unobtainium muffler bearings.

The production version will come with a full set of incremental, quick-change powerbands.

Geez, what heck he is OSSA doing, to the best of my knowedge, we do not have any events on the moon?