New Future Of Montesa/4rt........

pedronicman

I was told that the 4RT was maybe- eventually to be marketed and branded as a Honda and sold through Honda dealers-

Hence that Sandifords hasn't been a Honda dealer for a while now and is now no longer the Montesa importer!

I would love to see them branded as Hondas and sold in a honda shop as opposed to not having them at all, the honda dealers in the US as far as I know don't want them, to many other related expenses like special tools, service manuals, & training schools for a bike thay might sell one or two of. being a huge Montesa fan and an owner of one trials model from each decade from '60's to '90's and an enduro model as well as a motocross model, I would rather keep with the Montesa brand. sadly I will probably be going beta on the next trials bike I buy due to the fact they still produce a 250 2 stroke.

Edited by MotoVintage

• 1 month later...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Perhaps an advert of an 05 is not going to install any kind of confidence in their aptitude for the job?

Hmmm, yes why stick a photo of an '05 in the advert I ask myself, even an '09 photo would have been more representative of the current model?

Big John

Im guessing any Honda dealer taking on the Trial bike will be sent down to Honda UK Chiswick,London. (thats where it used to be anyway) for a couple of days training.

Crikey it's no big deal,it's just an engine in a frame and a couple of wheels.

Im guessing any Honda dealer taking on the Trial bike will be sent down to Honda UK Chiswick,London. (thats where it used to be anyway) for a couple of days training.

Crikey it's no big deal,it's just an engine in a frame and a couple of wheels.

Half the posts on this forum would dry up if that was the case!