No Fajardo At Sheffield

Andy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also been told Fajardo won't be riding next round of world indoor champ which would be first world event on the bike...

Btw, the withdrawal is 100% down to OSSA not the Sheffield organizers. I've seen the letter OSSA sent them

"There is no problem with our bike. We just don't have a thing to wear!" Excuses don't get much more lame than that.

Exactly what I was thinking, I'll bet Jeroni's Factory Ossa is not fully ready yet, They won't want to look an embarrasment at Sheffield, But If they really expect us to believe that it is a down to the clothing, They really must think we are all stupid!

Edit: Just read your last post Andy, If they aren't ready for the next X-Trial event in Marseille, I'm sure Jeroni will be a very unhappy man!

Edited by BenBeta23

birks will definetly wont be happy . hes invested a lot of money into this venture. i bet he was hopping for a big return after sheffield.as for riding gear thats a lame excuse.not a good way to start a season or sell bikes.

well it seems that jeroni has tailoring issues this weekend, what is the 'issue' responsible for the failure to appear at the next world round? not even the king of spin campbell could come up with such weak excuses. simply put the bike is a project beset by smoke and mirrors. hark back to the end of last season when 'the factory' would nt let andy et al take photos of it. i very much regret that the ossa is no more likely to appear at a dealer near you than a greeves.

if i were mr birkett of cumbria i'd be down there kicking there back door down.

well it seems that jeroni has tailoring issues this weekend, what is the 'issue' responsible for the failure to appear at the next world round? not even the king of spin campbell could come up with such weak excuses. simply put the bike is a project beset by smoke and mirrors. hark back to the end of last season when 'the factory' would nt let andy et al take photos of it. i very much regret that the ossa is no more likely to appear at a dealer near you than a greeves.

if i were mr birkett of cumbria i'd be down there kicking there back door down.

someone rode the pegasus trial last week on an ossa, so there must be some being sold

They've already won two trials in the UK.

If production bikes are seen to be winning or thereabouts in club and centre trials, then it is proving itself in the real environment of outdoor trials in the hands of club and centre standard riders. This has to be more relevant to potential buyers than what happens at the X-circus on a factory indoor special

Lets face it the bike can't be ready. I feel very sorry for Nigel Birkett, very nice guy and does not deserve a knock like this during these difficult economic times. How very disappointing. Anyway on a lighter note we are still going to Sheffield to see a victorious Dougie on his new bike. Maybe Mick Andrews will be the half time act on his old OSSA?

:rotfl: You would have thought that someone could have lent poor Jeroni a spare set of gear......Perce, or Dabster must have summat that would fit him!

if he needs a set i can get one made,and printed within a week or two or i bet someone could.

Excuse and lame spring to mind.