Us World Round At Ttc

martin belair

All the hoopla and this thread grows mold for 5 months. Come on, where's all the jumping up and down about the event. It's five days away.

I get enough exercise just "Jumping to Conclusions"

• Like 2

I`m loading right now. Not too crazy about the 20 hour drive! But come saturday morning it will be great. It will be my sons first view of the world round riders. He just started riding expert,( 15yrs old 6`4``} can`t wait to see his jaw drop!!!!!!!

• Like 2

I personally will not be going............. :wall:

But Team WGASA members will be in attendance!!!!!! And I am certain they will tell me all about it.............. really making me wish I could have been there.

All the hoopla and this thread grows mold for 5 months. Come on, where's all the jumping up and down about the event. It's five days away.

I hear Cody is riding the Guest Class???..........Kip.....tell me its not true!!!

No, not the "Guest Class." It's the "Open International Class."

Big difference. Ray Peters is competing in the "Guest Class."

Thanks for clearing that up.......now I'am really confused

I'm packing right now. Taking my wife and 7.5 month old daughter. I'm VERY excited, although I fear for my daughter's taste. She's a Zarco fan in Moto2, so we'll have to wait and see who her trials guy will be.