What Did You Do To Your Gas Gas Today?

shipdamite

I tried air but it still was a struggle. Air is my go to grip install technique but it let me down yesterday haha.

A thin small long stem flatblade screw in between the bar and grip, spray a little alcohol in, push screwdriver in more and spray, work screwdriver around a little and grip should break loose and be able to slide on. Just be sure not to puncture grip.

Jon

Oh yes , fired the 280 up ,warmed her up then ploughed the garden up , adjusted the forks , did some stoppies , and generaly admired it somemore ,ah yes the niceties of life . Forgot , wrote Gas Gas in red and black felt tip on Jacks cast .

Edited by shyted

Due to go back away ,but what did i do to our Gas Gas today ? Nothing . My son has broken his ankle ! But but but .....check out the blue Pro for sale at £1250 in Holmforth ,page one of the adds on this site . someone obviously love's thier Gas Gas 250 pro , it's smart as owt (Owt means anything in the rest of the world )but think you guy's would agree it's a gem .

that is a really nice bike!

Not today, but yesterday, Rode my Gasser in a great trial in kent. Mud, Mud and, more mud. Quite a few people had to take there front mudguards off so the wheel would go round.

Great Fun Though!!

TLTEL

trust that you cleaned it ;-]

Ha, well spoted shipdamite . But check out froggers pied gas gas in it's natural surroundings ,brill ,must admit though , the spring cleaning bug is making me twitchy . Now wheres that muck off ? And which part of London are them wood's in ?

It looks to me like you've got some pretty good riders in your group, Zippy! :thumbup: (my standards aren't super high anyway, but you guys ride much better than I do.... :shutup: )

I envy ya gettin' to ride "inside" like that. I used to do that here, for mx, when I was sick of mud......

I've only been doing balancing & front wheel hop practice inside my barn. And maybe a little clutch squeezing now & then..... :wub:

Jimmie

• Like 1

Thanks Mr. Neutron,

We may have been technically inside but there was plenty of ventilation and zero heat. But NO SNOW!!! that was the main thing.

(If you click on "Moving Pictures" in the top there are more videos. Not all are riding trials. WGASA is a lifestyle!!!)

OH and I banged my header pipe on top of one of the "walls" at The Warehouse and put a small dent in the bottom of the curve. :crying:

Been curious about something .............. How's Goddard doing?

Is "Goddard" the dog-like thing in the Jimmie Neutron Show? I've actually never seen that show; my kids have seen it & told me enough about it so there was no need for me to see it..... :rolleyes:

Confession Time: My "Mr. Neutron" username comes from the old Monty Python bit with a character having that name. My real last name is "Newton" . Some of my mx riding buddies & I, back in the 70's, watched Monty Python regularly. When we saw the episode with Mr Neutron in it, they tagged me with that nickname. Not too much of a stretch to go from "Newton" to "Neutron", I guess.... It's stuck ever since......

Jimmie

Edited by mr neutron
  • Like 1

I was riding in the backyard yesterday and when I tried to kickstart, the lever was locked up. I layed it down and took off the clutch cover, clutch and looked at the gears. Idler gear was fine and kickstart gear had the same chipped tooth it had for years. Put it back together, started right up with no problems, and then made a video with my new gizmo called a Swivl that is an automated cameraman.

• Like 1