Sherco St 250 - 250 Cc Of Awesome !

michael_t

Just arrived and I am loving it

happy.jpg

No comparison for fun exercise...

exercise.jpg

Was a little concerned that it just stopped but then realized I just had to find the worlds smallest fuel switch

fuel.jpg

Left

left.jpg

Right

right.jpg

I guess I won't be blue plating this one

caution.jpg

Looks good coming

w1.jpg

and going

w2.jpg

Happy Happy Happy

Edited by michael_t
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Rode my first event last weekend. I had never ridden so well the new bike was awesome!!! I only scored one 5 and it was my bad as I didn't pay enough attention walking the section and the first corner was tighter than I had expected I ended up cleaning that section on the final lap. There was only one section I didn't manage to clean at least once in the 3 laps and I'm pretty sure I could have if I had more sleep the night before or if it hadn't been 30C or... long list of excuses -LOL. This was by far my best result ever.

At one point the bike stopped just before going into a section and I couldn't get it started - turns out you should fill the tank before starting a day of trials riding ;)

A few people borrowed the bike to give it a try and everyone was smiling when they brought it back :D

I pick my Factory 300 up on Friday!! My first ever new bike!

Having a bike with this much bling on it must mean I'm going to win everything.... (if only :unsure: ).

But looking forward to it after having Beta's for the last 10 years.

• 2 weeks later...