New Forum For New Vertigo Brand

Andy

Very exciting , what will dougie ride this year though whilst he's developing the new bike ? Will he ride as a privateer and choose whichever he likes ?

Dougie will be riding the bike he is developing - how else can you get a bike your developing in perfect balance to all conditions unless you put it through a Scott or SSDT.

( could it be the 2nd coming of the Greeves? It was almost there a year ago! )

I can turn a back tyre way quicker than removing 12 or so bolts, more times bolts are removed the greater the chance they will be damaged or come loose.

Things I would like on a trials bike are quick easy access to air filter, fuel gauge, and the main one for me is a re packable middle box and silencer, you wouldn't believe how many middle box's the factories use on the works bikes, so crucial to performance.

• Like 2

Vertigo typically arises from a problem of the inner ear balance mechanism. As a result patients commonly suffer loss of balance & in extreme cases, difficultly walking. I'm not sure that naming a trials bike after a balance problem is that smart.

Then again, another symptom of vertigo is a false sense of spinning or motion; so perhaps its the perfect name to fool those poor no-stop observers!

• Like 2

If he's planning on riding it in the Scottish then surely it must be at the prototype stage already and not just a blank sheet of paper? And I agree vertigo is a terrible name sounds too gimmicky

I cant see the point in another brand, there not that many buyers of new trials bikes out there, they will soon be able to have a brand each!

I have had Vertigo though and it is very unpleasant!!

TLTEL

• Like 1