2016 Montesa Rr 300

montesarepsol777

Will post some pictures tomorrow. The bike does really look and sound nice (deeper tone). Was going to turn it into a repsol replica but it looks far too nice to do that. However I do have a couple of niggles on the bike. The exhaust cover is light weight plastic not carbon like on the repsols also the front mudguard brace is black aluminium like on the standard bike, and there is a white plumbing pipe holder retaining the from brake hose (looks like a rush buy from B&Q). Will be out on it on Saturday & Sunday so should have more about it then.

Some people like playing with and modifying their bikes Dabster in between and even before riding them. Same as you like talking about it on here every other minute spending more time chatting rather than riding yours  :lol:  :D  :P  :marky:

I suspect he's spent more time on a bike in the last 5 years than you & me put together

• Like 1

Been out all day on the bike and it is awesome. The suspension feels far better than my 15 repsol and the front end is light which I like a lot as I always struggled to hold long wheelies and now can do them all day. The power is smooth and the dual match switch works really well and gives you better options in sections. None of these things stop me from flying over the handlebars though.

Not sure how on the tyre width, thought all trials tyres was standardised, the rims look the same as the repsol reps.

Been out all day on the bike and it is awesome. The suspension feels far better than my 15 repsol and the front end is light which I like a lot as I always struggled to hold long wheelies and now can do them all day. The power is smooth and the dual match switch works really well and gives you better options in sections. None of these things stop me from flying over the handlebars though.

Not sure how on the tyre width, thought all trials tyres was standardised, the rims look the same as the repsol reps.

On some of the comparisons sites of the 4rt and 300rr they list width as (rear tyre)4" 4rt and 300 4.75" maybe it's just a misprint.

But got my interest.

Wondered if it had anything to do with the extra power?.

No who stole the pics !?,.-/";:?,

Dealers posing as punters on here in order to tout their wares free of charge because they somehow believe it's okay to take advantage of the time, effort and expense it takes to provide this site ALWAYS get caught out...

• Like 5