Dougie Rumours

telecat

Dougie Lampkin will inspire more people in the UK to buy the brand he rides in any year because of who he is and his record

Probably ;)

............but I buy my bike because its what I want, definately not because it is the one that has won the world championship as their bikes are far removed from anything we can get our hands on and even if we could, we couldn't hang on to them :thumbup:

But your right in the fact that a lot of people will buy a certain bike because 'X' rides one

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honda will keep him, as on a Beta two stroke he might still be a fret to them on the out door scene. Plus it would look crap for them if he went to Beta and achieved his 100th win.

That's a good point and one that I must say crossed my mind however, I doubt HRC are holding a gun to his head to sign. If they want him and Beta wants him, and if money is not his motivator in this instance, then the choice will be what bike & team is best positioned to give him the ride he needs to make that 100th+ win he no doubt craves. There could be others in there fighting for him as far as we know until something official comes out.

Honda will keep him, as on a Beta two stroke he might still be a fret to them on the out door scene. Plus it would look crap for them if he went to Beta and achieved his 100th win.

if they keep him i'll pay your entry at ughill

• 3 weeks later...