New Model From Montesa..... When?

jonny042

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but its green ? wouldn't take much riding knock off the green bits though

Anodising?

I'm Just trying to get the point over that the Dibsta bike is way better than Dabster thinks it is, i appreciate he knows wiggy pretty well, but the bike is sat in our garage & we ride it & no what it's like, a lot more than you probably do.

Cheers,

Ben.

Edited by GasGasben

I didn't say it was a bad bike i'm just saying its green .. Id hate to see the bike after its covered in scratches or after an ssdt

if you choose to leave it in the shed it wouldn't do it justice though, maybe you should put the anodised bits in a box and then ride it more often then bolt them back on for show or sale ?

I didn't say it was a bad bike i'm just saying its green .. Id hate to see the bike after its covered in scratches or after an ssdt

if you choose to leave it in the shed it wouldn't do it justice though, maybe you should put the anodised bits in a box and then ride it more often then bolt them back on for show or sale ?

Sorry mate i wasn't meaning that to you, i was just pointing it out to Dabster, it used to ridden every weekend but then it looked like a real shed at the point, it's not the anodising that is the problem, it's stuff like the stickers & fenders etc.. because they are special items only made for Dibsta (Luckily TRW kindly made a new set for us), but now the bike is looking brilliant again (Same as on TC Garage), we are very happy & have decided that it only comes out on nice weekends.

Cheers,

Ben.

Anodising?

I'm Just trying to get the point over that the Dibsta bike is way better than Dabster thinks it is, i appreciate he knows wiggy pretty well, but the bike is sat in our garage & we ride it & no what it's like, a lot more than you probably do.

Cheers,

Ben.

Before I give you the childline number, my question still stands, apart from the items I mentioned what is different, you KNOW it well you said.

Before I give you the childline number, my question still stands, apart from the items I mentioned what is different, you KNOW it well you said.

Complete Different Crankase, Camshaft, Suspension is completly different with a different rear shocker, & handmade front forks specially done by Futute trial team themselves, Email them for the spec of Dibsta's green bike (like hell they would reply to you), Because obviously it must be that important to you.

You need the childline, pathetic idiot.

Edited by GasGasben

Complete Different Crankase, Camshaft, Suspension is completly different with a different rear shocker, & handmade front forks specially done by Futute trial team themselves, Email them for the spec of Dibsta's green bike (like hell they would reply to you), Because obviously it must be that important to you.

Pulls up sofa

Edited by The Addict

:rotfl:

Mine has some very special parts as Gizza knows, reshaped bash plate that follows every contour of the crankcase, lightened bog bone, shortened bars, reshaped(ergonomic) front brake lever, titanium left hand mudguard bolt, red X Block tensioner , and last but not least technosel crankcovers stuck on by my good self, carbon look :rotfl:

Edited by The Addict