New Model From Montesa..... When?

jonny042

Sorry but the trw monts are not at all special just look like they are.

You are having a laugh pal, you honestly do not know what you are on about, not trying to be mean or out but try riding one to a standard & you notice a huge difference, i take it you have ridden one before?

I suppose if there isn't a huge difference, they might as well of put Dabill on a standard 250, but some how they wern't good enough!!!

TRW Future trial team bikes just about put normal montesa's to s**t. & i will tell you now that is the truth.

Cheers,

Ben.

Edited by GasGasben

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is GasGasBen related to atomant ??

seems to get on really with Dabster

Ben, Dabster knows Wiggy rather well and owned a 4rt himself so he probaly knows the diffference between a trw mont and a std one.

dont forget whatever we post is just our opinion after all

now lets all be nice.......

Ben, Dabster knows Wiggy rather well and owned a 4rt himself so he probaly knows the diffference between a trw mont and a std one.

now lets all be nice.......

Some how if Dabster hasn't ridden a TRW how does he know what the difference is?? (Impossible), Dabill has had the more experience with the Future TRW bikes. if you havn't ridden one you don't know what the difference is,

I mean it's a TRW bike for god sake, one of the biggest engineering companies in the world have had something to do with this bike!!

My dad has owned a standard Montesa & now owns the Future TRW, & i have ridden both of them & the difference is HUGE!!!

I'm trying to be as nice as possible mate, but it's a bit difficult when i have been told something i no isn't true & the best bike ever made is being downed by someone who hasn't ridden it before!

Edited by GasGasben

I figure they would have the big bore kit in them, not sure which. Dabster could probably tell you.

The mapping can transform the bike in an instant, header and muff. Yet it ain't no HRC special! Never seen a special on the scales, but you probably could not afford it anyway! :rotfl:

Edited by copemech

Some how if Dabster hasn't ridden a TRW how does he know what the difference is?? (Impossible), Dabill has had the more experience with the Future TRW bikes. if you havn't ridden one you don't know what the difference is,

I mean it's a TRW bike for god sake, one of the biggest engineering companies in the world have had something to do with this bike!!

My dad has owned a standard Montesa & now owns the Future TRW, & i have ridden both of them & the difference is HUGE!!!

I'm trying to be as nice as possible mate, but it's a bit difficult when i have been told something i no isn't true & the best bike ever made is being downed by someone who hasn't ridden it before!

I sometimes suggest to young people that they should get a job and earn squillions of dollars using their knowledge while they still know everything (before they get older and forget it all)

Ok "Ben" or is it Ian? Atom ant you can't fool me.

You know that i have spent a little time on wiggys trw bike and that I had Dibs bike in my van which " overnighted" at my house just the one time before being delivered to his minders dads shop in Higham Ferres. so I know that you know I've seen it in bits in Wiggys garage when the head gaskets went and Julian was rebuiding the thing. You also know that I spent time in the trw truck helping out , ok only ever touched the water, last year.

Ok so apart from plastics, stickers, sumpgaurd and anodised bits (yokes are same dimensions) these are cosmetic, the difference is barrel piston and head exhaust and front pipe right? oh yeah ptb.

Ok "Ben" or is it Ian? Atom ant you can't fool me.

You know that i have spent a little time on wiggys trw bike and that I had Dibs bike in my van which " overnighted" at my house just the one time before being delivered to his minders dads shop in Higham Ferres. so I know that you know I've seen it in bits in Wiggys garage when the head gaskets went and Julian was rebuiding the thing. You also know that I spent time in the trw truck helping out , ok only ever touched the water, last year.

Ok so apart from plastics, stickers, sumpgaurd and anodised bits (yokes are same dimensions) these are cosmetic, the difference is barrel piston and head exhaust and front pipe right? oh yeah ptb.

Yeh & the Silencer as well another