New Model From Montesa..... When?

jonny042

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you can buy the fender graffics and stickers then after all??? :rotfl:

We Just managed to get them done because we have the bike, they won't do them for anyone else, if they hadn't of had the original set of stencils to make them, they wouldn't of done it for us. They had to specially make them because there one off graphics.

They forgot the Front mudguard sticker though!, & the back one was just a little a different, but at least they did them.

Although for a while we had a set of the 2008 white plastics & different stickers on, which looked really good as well.

Edited by GasGasben

Pulls up sofa.

Wow.....not that i'm a disbeliever...... ;o) ....... If these clowns have made their own crankcases they could carry on when Montesa finishes!

They have made the hardest part of the bike!

.......New crankcases my a**e.

Edited by NZRalphy

Pulls up sofa.

Wow.....not that i'm a disbeliever...... ;o) ....... If these clowns have made there own crankcases they could carry on when Montesa finishes!

They have made the hardest part of the bike!

New crankcases my a**e.

I will tell you now for a Fact the TRW of ours has a different desgined Crankcase, Which has been Developed by the best engineering company in the world TRW, are you one of those who seems to know better than TRW do, B******S.

Edited by GasGasben

on your future bike,you have to admire the clever use of titanium 2500 euro to save a kilo ,then use steel liner to add that kilo back on . only a works special could be that well thought out .

and there is so much more! ask dabster about the specially engineered head gasket !