New Ossa

deadwood

And feeling very ill.

Not half as grim as the faces of the Ossa brass in the Press photos.

..must have just heard from Akrapovic that they have to find room for another 15" of exhaust pipe,

and Kokusan need 1800rpm minm idle, or a wind turbine to power the ecu and HD fan motor.

Beautiful blank paper conception ..back of lots of fag packets before implementation.

Designed by computers, built by robots, ....and thrashed round the Scott for fun!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at the gouges on the lower legs of my 8 month old bike (courtesy of Derbyshire rockery) those USD forks are not very practical for real world trials. The bike would have been just as nice with standard front forks.

It quotes 'right-way-up' 40mm forks as an option.

Here's a list of faults I've noted so far:

Far too good looking to get dirty! :wub:

Pinch bolt on the gear shift is not fully tightened (site photos).

Rear brake pedal hanging loose (show bike photos).

Front of fuel tank is crying out for a big OSSA logo. ;)

...And finally (this is about as pedantic as I get) it needs a name not a number so it's easier to form an emotional bond (I think a few of us have done that already).

I reckon the OSSA heirachy are watching the TC response to the launch :ph34r:

Right enough typing ,I'm going to look at those photos again

I was wondering about the rear wheel/exhaust box interference as well, and the progressively snappier rear end when the box heats up the shock... Maybe they shielded it somehow or will shield it before release to the Joe Q public... :icon_salut:

Love the fact that I have a good amount of time to save for it/ get a third job!!! Love, love. love the bike!!! :wub:

Looks amazing!!

If it rides as good as it looks I want one

They''ve obviously put a lot of thought and money into it so far, its gonna be expensive!

The silencer in one of the pics that shows where the exhaust goes in looks like it may be plastic/fibreglass for mock up purposes?

Sandifords to be importers??

The silencer in one of the pics that shows where the exhaust goes in looks like it may be plastic/fibreglass for mock up purposes?

Wouldn't be the first time! I used to work in engine R&D and quite often when preparing something very new for trade shows we did "rapid prototype" (SLA, resin) parts, and you had to look pretty close to see the part was not metal.

The bike has definately been thrown together a little, but it still looks as groundbreaking as the Gripper did way back in the 80's.

Wayne....

It quotes 'right-way-up' 40mm forks as an option.

Here's a list of faults I've noted so far:

Far too good looking to get dirty! :wub:

Pinch bolt on the gear shift is not fully tightened (site photos).

Rear brake pedal hanging loose (show bike photos).

Front of fuel tank is crying out for a big OSSA logo. B)

...And finally (this is about as pedantic as I get) it needs a name not a number so it's easier to form an emotional bond (I think a few of us have done that already).

I reckon the OSSA heirachy are watching the TC response to the launch :icon_salut:

Right enough typing ,I'm going to look at those photos again

and no oil in the engine.

How come its not made front page like Sherco and Scorpa? The photo shop is bang on as it needs the tank vamping up, as the current scheme lets the bike down.

Andy wont repost news from another site. Something about integrity. If Ossa and Scorpa do not send information to the most popular English speaking Trials website in the world then they deserve no coverage.

That all being said that Ossa does look very trick.

and no oil in the engine.

:icon_salut:

There's a thing?is the mains lube to be pre-mix not Gasser style gearbox oil?

Laser1...that's the idea :wub:

PA..... You're right about Ossa mis-judging the TC coverage,they need to expand on their launch momentum.

Their probably waiting for a UK importer to be appointed first.