New Ossa

deadwood

As much as I'd like to see more technical information on the FI, Engine, Suspension ect.., I'd REALLY like to see some more company info. Production facilities and staff, Supplier agreements, Importers ect.. Given the target dates of manufactuer, I would have expected alot of this to be sorted out by now. I hope they can meet the stated timeline with a production launch thats as impressive as the bike - tough shoes to fill, but would REALLY love to see it.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I'd like to see more technical information on the FI, Engine, Suspension ect.., I'd REALLY like to see some more company info. Production facilities and staff, Supplier agreements, Importers ect.. Given the target dates of manufactuer, I would have expected alot of this to be sorted out by now. I hope they can meet the stated timeline with a production launch thats as impressive as the bike - tough shoes to fill, but would REALLY love to see it.

I am sure more info will come in time. Press Release has names of all they key players of the Company and their positions. Importers surely have not been determined yet, remember details were a secret until a few days ago.

Okay, after 10 minutes navigating that miserable old fart I call Dad to the pics, his total response was as follows:

"F**K me that's gorgeous"....... :icon_salut:

So that's it, it has to be amazing.

Sure he was looking at the right site ?

Doncan

Just shows how out of touch T&MX News is doesnt it ? "Sherco showstopper" no mention of the real star and the biggest news in the trials world this year never mind this week and all they could print is "Sherco showtopper" :icon_salut: are they sponsored by Sherco or something ?

Just goes to prove i was right in canceling my subs the other year.

Okay, after 10 minutes navigating that miserable old fart I call Dad to the pics, his total response was as follows:

"F**K me that's gorgeous"....... :icon_salut:

So that's it, it has to be amazing.

Maybe Dad and me would hit it off, based upon the response, quite similar. Does he also refer to you as a ducky smart a--e?

The other thing that struck my senile mind today was the clutch cover on these things, very Gasser in a pusher type diaphram, then two and two also came together !

Fact is, I do believe that gassers patent rights may have expired! But good on them anyway, as it seems that after a few years they did finally get them to work well!

:wub:

Edited by copemech

I dont get the upside down forks though. Apart from the valid comments about damage etc, it puts more weight higher up and you want the weight as low as possible to aid stability?

I cant help but be impressed that in the current financial state of the planet, there are some bold businessmen out there willing to do this stuff. Fair play :icon_salut:

Edited by AtomAnt

I cant help but be impressed that in the current financial state of the planet, there are some bold businessmen out there willing to do this stuff. Fair play :icon_salut:

Don't you think it was probably in the pipeline well before the crunch kicked in so they stuck with it anyway(no going back if you like). Other projects that were about have been shelved/scrapped this year.

Can't help thinking the rev cyl is a gimmick, it was used on some Yam tzr's and tz racers but didn't get too far. I am sure it was played with before but again never really took off.

Can't help thinking the rev cyl is a gimmick, it was used on some Yam tzr's and tz racers but didn't get too far. I am sure it was played with before but again never really took off.

Who ever designed the 2010 Yamaha YZF 450 didn't thnk so!!

I bet James stewart new about this a year ago , it obviously isn't a gimmick to him!

Just shows how out of touch T&MX News is doesnt it ? "Sherco showstopper" no mention of the real star and the biggest news in the trials world this year never mind this week and all they could print is "Sherco showtopper" :icon_salut: are they sponsored by Sherco or something ?

They will need sponsorship from somewhere if they keep missing scoops like that. Never mind,it might make next week,or the "bumper" xmas edition..

T&MX was printed before the Ossa launch!

Big John