Busto and Fajardo to Gas Gas

NAD1

3 hours ago, hgas said:

Just watched a clip of him on Facebook , he looks good , I wonder how much weight difference there is compared to the works repsol, I know they are trick machines but a factory prepared gas gas must be a lot lighter?dibs is keeping really quiet if he has been training with beta , there’s nothing of him anywhere

What fb page did you see the video? I can't seem to locate any of him.

Cheers!

4 hours ago, collyolly said:

F.I.M. Minimum weight limit means there is probably not much in it, I think the standard TRS already meets it, Becky Cook found that out last year.

A works Honda Montesa will not be a 4RT with a few special bits, I think it's all special.

the trs has added weight to make the minimum as does the gasser.

1 hour ago, andy said:

Like this you mean?

Tc1_0013 (2).jpg

Tc1_0014 (2).jpg

How shoddy is that ?

Presume a last min add on and not a works  bike ??

does fim rule allow things like tools or useful items be strapped on for weight or “permanently “ fixed 

24 minutes ago, jimmyl said:

How shoddy is that ?

Presume a last min add on and not a works  bike ??

does fim rule allow things like tools or useful items be strapped on for weight or “permanently “ fixed 

It was Becky Cook's bike for the 2016 TdN after she was disqualified at the ladies round the previous day for being underweight.

• Like 1

They disqualified her for being under weight but the very next day she was allowed to ride in a world class event with a piece of metal reinforcing bar tie wrapped to the side of the bike !?absolutely farcical 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, andy said:

It was Becky Cook's bike for the 2016 TdN after she was disqualified at the ladies round the previous day for being underweight.

Whoa, what the hell, all of this weight shaming is getting out of hand.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, hgas said:

They disqualified her for being under weight but the very next day she was allowed to ride in a world class event with a piece of metal reinforcing bar tie wrapped to the side of the bike !?absolutely farcical 

Another day. Bike compiled, why is that "farcical" ? How much of an advantage can a kilo or 2 make ? Not quite in the same league as substance abuse that's all too common in many sports !

2 hours ago, heffergm said:

I'm still confused what you're complaining about. The bike made the minimum weight with the added weight. Would you be less annoyed if it had been welded in place?

I think he might be talking about the possibility of safety with regard to adding in that way in comparison to adding it in a more permanent fashion.

the root problem to me however is that she had to make a minimum in the first place.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jonnyc21 said:

I think he might be talking about the possibility of safety with regard to adding in that way in comparison to adding it in a more permanent fashion.

the root problem to me however is that she had to make a minimum in the first place.

Errrrrr, I think we've gotten a little bit Off Topic :D:D