Why Aren't Toni Bou & Dougie Lampkin More Popular ?

atomant

Julien DuPont and Arthur Coutard are probably the most watched trials rider on you tube this one has almost 4 million views. http://youtu.be/t0zhYJ5x8Wg

Funny thing the top remark (when I viewed it) was "this is nothing compared to Danny on the ridge..."

Arthurs out of Africa video seems very well produced but is not as well viewed so who knows ???? http://youtu.be/i9Z3WEp05Ew

I agree it is not always the top competitors that make the best videos Danny does lots of stuff that you would never see in a true trials competition and so do these guys.

Edited by michael_t
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Perhaps trials is like a fine wine, only of interest to those who can really appreciate it, whereas DM is supermarket plonk for the masses.

A good analogy, there's a lot of sheit talked about wine to ....

Edited by b40rt

How do we explain this then...........

3,146,400 views. Professionally filmed, excellent content, exciting stuff even to non bike riders.

I think he just released another one ..... AKA sponsors ....Seem to remember something about riding a bobsled run and getting 300+ feet of air ...! (not for the faint of heart !)

Edited by axulsuv

• 3 weeks later...

This new video I predict will exceed everything that has gone before in maximum views - The combination of scenery, music and stunning cinematography have got the balance just right - Produced by the same team that did 'The Ridge' they are just the best in the business right now ... This sets a new benchmark in sports videos when we have man vs nature. :thumbup:

• Like 1

I told my 9 year old son that the tundra igloo is where father Christmas lives and he had invited dougie to visit with his bike!

He thought the staircase with the slope would be where they load the presents on to the sleigh :xmas:

• Like 2