Lol At The Fim

NAD1

• 4 weeks later...

Bou interview

Interesting comment about no stop

How has your method of training since reinstated the non-stop?

I have not started my coaches for the outdoor world, now I'm totally focused on the indoor. The indoor world begin soon and should be prepared. But clearly the things I've tried non-stop and I would say that is a driving game very forced.

- Do you think the non-stop rivals will tighten more?

It is the intent of non-stop, group, but we will not know until we see areas of the world.

- We know well that the world's top riders do not want non-stop, but still, do you see anything positive?

No, I think that mark the zones will not know and will not work at all well. As for the public, enjoy depending on what you select.

- Do you think there will be great controversy in the Trials?

It will be brutal ... nobody will be happy. Last week at the FIM Gala of Champions 2012, Thierry Michaud told me quote "you can stop for a while ...", I was totally amazed. Michaud told me to stop unintentionally .. and not be punished with fiasco and that everything would be in control criterion, now the judge of area would be much more decisive for the outcome of the trial. With these ideas as you can imagine the Trials will ..

- What do you think will happen after the 2013 season?

I think the non-stop will last at least three or four years. Whatever happens, do not think it changes anything for 2014.

I believe we should have one set of rules across the planet,the rules should be set for at least ten

years with no change.this gives all riders the certain knowledge that they are learning the right technique.

as it is at the moment no one knows how long this rule change will last.

personally i have no strong view one way or the other,even though i am an old git with a twinshock !!!

my son who is 10 is happy either way,he just wants to ride.

this gives all riders the certain knowledge that they are learning the right technique.

Probably 80% to 90% of trials riding technique is the same no stop or stop allowed. 80% or 90% of recent trials discusion is about this 10% or 20% diffrence. Suggest we should all focus on the things that we enjoy and just ride to what ever rules are in front of us. For the majority of us it probaly makes no difference so long as we have adjusted our mind set to the rules in force.

Edited by jimmyl

TO HELL WITH THE RULES!!!!! I WILL RIDE HOW I WANT TO RIDE!!! AND NOT ARGUE WITH THE OBSERVER!!

(Don't matter much I guess because I can come in last place whether the rules are Stop allowed or No Stop) :P

(personal opinion is stop should be allowed because either tecnique can be ridden if you desire, you may have to drop a class if you prefer to ride no stop)

Bou interview

Interesting comment about no stop

How has your method of training since reinstated the non-stop?

I have not started my coaches for the outdoor world, now I'm totally focused on the indoor. The indoor world begin soon and should be prepared. But clearly the things I've tried non-stop and I would say that is a driving game very forced.

- Do you think the non-stop rivals will tighten more?

It is the intent of non-stop, group, but we will not know until we see areas of the world.

- We know well that the world's top riders do not want non-stop, but still, do you see anything positive?

No, I think that mark the zones will not know and will not work at all well. As for the public, enjoy depending on what you select.

- Do you think there will be great controversy in the Trials?

It will be brutal ... nobody will be happy. Last week at the FIM Gala of Champions 2012, Thierry Michaud told me quote "you can stop for a while ...", I was totally amazed. Michaud told me to stop unintentionally .. and not be punished with fiasco and that everything would be in control criterion, now the judge of area would be much more decisive for the outcome of the trial. With these ideas as you can imagine the Trials will ..

- What do you think will happen after the 2013 season?

I think the non-stop will last at least three or four years. Whatever happens, do not think it changes anything for 2014.

Is Bou really Bondy of Bultaco forum fame in disguise ? Seems to speak the same :madnoel:

• 1 month later...

Seem to remember way back when the points system had a 10 for a failure . What if you changed the points system and allowed stop or no-stop . clean = 0 , a 1,2,3 same as long as you remain in the no-stop mode , if you choose to make a stop ( hop and line up ,perhaps even back up etc ) then that = 5 points . if you fail the section then that could = 10 points . Thinking outside the box !!! but the idea may work if it is discussed and the points described above could be tweaked to suit . cheers

• 3 weeks later...