Trs Bike Unveiled

Andy

Any news on when they will be available?If they're about a month away it could work out very well,couldn't have timed it better.Gas Gas future is still uncertain ,Vertigo aren't ready yet,not sure when the other 2016 brands will be here

I get the feeling that they have stolen the limelight from Vertigo to a certain degree with the signing of Raga and the success he is already bringing, very smart marketing.

Agreed. The vertigo could be a better bike (although i dont think it is) and raga would still be able to make the TRS out-perform it.

I also think vertigo's delay in delivery will cost them, unveil to production time has just been too long. 9 months for development?! When people see a bike they want to buy it. Theres a lot of people that will buy a TRS now that may have bought a vertigo 6 months ago. Unveil one month, available to buy the next.

Edited by faussy

Agreed. The vertigo could be a better bike (although i dont think it is) and raga would still be able to make the TRS out-perform it.

I also think vertigo's delay in delivery will cost them, unveil to production time has just been too long. 9 months for development?! When people see a bike they want to buy it. Theres a lot of people that will buy a TRS now that may have bought a vertigo 6 months ago. Unveil one month, available to buy the next.

Vertigo should have gotten rid of the teething problems before bringing it out in the open.

Some have lost their confidence in the brand because of the problems they had at WTC and indoor events.

There is a counter view to this; which is that Vertigo have thoroughly tested & developed the bike before offering it for sale.

You pay your money, you take your choice....

• Like 1

There is a counter view to this; which is that Vertigo have thoroughly tested and developed the bike before offering it for sale.

You pay your money, you take your choice....

I respect them for not offering the bike before it's ready, but there's a reason why manufacturers don't develop their bikes in the public's eye, it makes some customers lose faith in the brand as I said.
It' shouldn't, because every new development has teething problems, but it does.

Exactly what teething problems is the vertigo having?

There was indeed the problem of adjusting to altitude, and a broken frame at a indoor if I'm not mistaken.

Plus the fact that Dabill, after almost every race, was saying he possibly could have gotten better results if they weren't still in the development phase, doesn't inspire confident in the brand either.

Just listen to the positive comments Raga is getting, showing of a bike that seems to be ready to take on Bou with no problem.

But hey, that's just my opinion, maybe it'll all work out in the long run, let's hope so.

Edited by guys

you can bet ragas trs will have the back shock ,carb, front forks and probably most of the electronics /CDi off his factory gas gas , I bet it's like riding the same bike,anyone remember the development photos of the jotagas with the gas gas engine in it? The same thing has happened again the trs sounds so much like a gassa its almost embarrassing, the vertigo was always going to have teething problems because it's completely new from the ground up , the trs isn't ,it's just a copy of an already proven set up

All I remember from this year was Dibs saying they hadn't had time to test the bike at altitude before Andorra........ where he said the bike wasn't at its best

Changing jets is not rocket science,hang on it's EFI which should autoadjust.

Does not inspire confidence nor do Dabills comments.

Edited by tribet
  • Like 1

Surely you have to give credit to Vertigo ror developing such a radical bike in the publc eye? 

I don't think JD would for a second would criticise the bike and surely it is fair to point out the bike is being developed and not the finished product.

Ossa rushed things and look where they ended up and I don;t think they ever got the efi 100%

Offside we've been riding our luck offroad with these carb thingys for years.